10

- 3rd. Pov. -

- at the house -

Yo was basically glued to Forth and Pha for the rest of the week. It's not that he didn't want to be around the others - it's just it... it was hard for him. He didn't know why, it was just something he felt.

Currently, Pha was at school and Forth was at work - so Yo was on his own with Kit, Beam, and Ming. Which kind of scared him, but he was getting better.

"Yo, are you awake?" Kit asked and knocked on Yo's bedroom door.

Yo got out of bed and and wrapped his blanket around himself (you can only see his face) and opened the door. Yo looked up at Kit and then moved closer to his and laid his head on his shoulder - trying to hug him without actually hugging him. Kit smiled and told Yo to open his arms so he can actually hug him. Yo opened his arms and Kit hugged him/picked him up and carried him downstairs. They're both wrapped in the blanket as Kit walked down to the living room.

"What's with the blanket?" Beam asked. He couldn't see that Yo was there too due to the blanket.

Yo moved and looked over at Beam. Beam immediately smiled and held his arms out for Yo. Yo tapped Kit's shoulder (telling him to put him down) and he went over to Beam, sat on his lap, and fell asleep.
Beam just smiled and hugged Yo tightly and let him sleep.

"He's more of a kitty than you are Kit," Beam said.

Kit pouted. "I'm kitty, he's baby,"

Ming just laughed at them and cuddled with Kit on the couch next to them.

"Why aren't you at work?" Beam asked Ming.

"Forth gave me a day off," Ming said.

"Did you break something again?" Kit asked. Ming nodded.

"How'd you pass college if you kept breaking things?" Beam asked.

"I don't know honestly," Ming awkwardly laughed.

- around 7 pm that night -

Yo was asleep on Ming's lap when ForthPha got home. As soon as they came home they came over to Yo to check on him. It's been a week since the 'incident' and Yo still isn't doing too well. Which is ok, it's understandable.

"How's he been?" Forth asked and sat beside Ming and ran his hand through Yo's hair.

"He's been asleep most of the day, he hasn't talked at all though," Ming said and touched Yo's mark on his cheek. Yo smiled in his sleep and cuddled closer to Ming's hand. The two oldest boys just smiled and Forth woke Yo up.

Yo woke up a few minutes later and sat and hugged Forth tightly. Forth smiled and pulled Yo onto his lap.

"How're you feeling?" Forth asked and looked down at Yo.

"Better. Is he going to jail?" Yo asked and Forth didn't know how to answer.

"I hope so baby," Forth said. He didn't know for sure but hoped that creep would.

This entire week Forth and Pha have been doing everything they can to get that doctor behind bars - and so far that is working. Everyone who works at that hospital supports Yo and wants that "man" in jail and away from people. Yo isn't the first victim, but he was the last.

"Where's Pha?" Yo asked and stood up and stretched. He's been asleep all day and hasn't gotten up or moved around at all.

"I'm not sure, I think he's in his room," Forth said and Yo nodded and went to his room to shower and change clothes. He was tired of sitting around and doing nothing.

Once he got dressed he looked at himself in the mirror and just... he felt numb at what he saw. He didn't like what he saw, but he didn't hate it either. The bruises from the doctor where still on his arm and neck, his burn was still extremely bad - Kit treats it and wraps it for him everyday.

(This is how Yo looks right now)

He loves his cute look. He's 21 and still manages to look smol and adorable. But he really thinks that a "glow-up" is needed right now. Plus, it's fun to try new looks and clothes and it's just fun to experiment.
Yo walked out of his room and went to find Beam and Kit. He figured they'd be the best people to help him with his 'experiment'.