6

- 3rd. Pov. 6 Months After They've Met-

At the College 

It's been a crazy six months. Currently, MingKit and ForthBeam have moved in together. PhaYo are planning on moving in in December, after Christmas. Yo is trying to convince his father to let him move out of the dorms and into ForthBeam's house. So far it's not working out too well. 

"You two alright?" Pha asked as Kit and Beam walked into the classroom looking extremely tired. 

"Beam stayed up all night studying, I stayed up to make sure he was ok because Forth and Ming are on a business trip," Kit said and Pha nodded understanding. 

"How's it going with Yo's family?" Beam asked and leaned on Pha's shoulder. 

"Not well, Yo's father is... not the greatest man; or the easiest to get along with," Pha said and Kit was confused. 

"His father is very old school, he wants things done a certain way. He has this whole 'plan' set up for Yo and it's insane. I get Yo is young, but he's old enough to make his own decisions. But Yo lives off his father's money - so he's screwed if his father cuts him off," Pha said. 

"We can take care of him, Forth's a millionaire CEO," Beam said. 

"And Ming is his assistant, we've got financials covered if that's what he's worried about," Kit said and Pha knew and understood that - but Yo didn't. 

"I think we all need to sit down with Yo and talk about this, he won't listen to me alone, so the five of us need to talk to him," Pha said - the other two agreed and texted their group chat that they're meeting at the house (MingKit/ForthBeam's) for dinner and a movie night. 

- at PhaYo's dorm room later that night - 

"Yo, you here?" Pha asked and opened the door to their dorm. Yo was sitting on the floor with his friends working on a science experiment. 

"Stay by the door P'Pha," Yo said and waved to the others when he noticed them. 

"Who is that?" E'Mon asked and pointed to Ming who stood right behind Pha. 

"These are the guys I was telling you about, my Soul Mates," Yo said and E'Mon's smile went away. 

"So he's taken too?" E'Mon asked and pointed at Ming again. 

"He's taken," Yo said and E'Mon pouted. 

"I have a brother, he's single," Ming said and E'Mon smiled again. 

The Fairy Angels (Yo's friends) ended up leaving a few minutes later and then Yo grabbed his bag before leaving with his SMs back to the house so they could all talk and hang out for the weekend. 

- at the house - 

Yo was sitting on the couch beside Pha and Forth when he got a text from his father. Yo's face went pale and he hit Pha's arm a million times. 

"What?" Pha asked and Yo shoved the phone in his face. 

"I'm screwed," Yo whined and hugged Pha - nearly crying

Yo is very much that child that is terrified to make their parent(s) sad or angry in any way.

"Let's go back to the dorm, see what he wants and then come back here," Pha said and Yo nodded.