Ignotus peverell

Ignnotus Peverell, the youngest of the Peverell brothers, walked down a spiral staircase, the castle of the landlord Angus Robinson. he had completed the task he was recruited for. Plotting the death of a kelpie was not easy. This kelpie was particularly dangerous as it was a male. But with an easy tame-enchantment, the beast was calm and ready to die, Ignotus wasn't proud at killing such a majestic beast, he needed the money to buy a castle of his own. ad as far as he knew his two brothers were elsewhere in the country so all he had to do was name his price, and Angus would have consented. Angus thought the beast was a demon. Ignotus was a known wizard. funnily enough, they didn't kill him like other wizards or witches. Ignotus grinned, they didn't dare come near him or his brothers. After the first time they tried, they apparently realised that these wizards were really not in the mood for a burning. Ignotus remembered the fat muggle that unlike his companions still wanted to kill them after his brother Antioch had shot a stream of flames at the group. let's just say the muggle will never see daylight again. He reached his home and grabbed his broom out of the cupboard under the stairs. That was a less obvious place for a broom to stand in. he stepped on his broom, pushed off the ground and flew away. the broom wasn't great but the best. every ten seconds he had to give it a gentle nod to the left to fly in a straight line. finally, London came into eyesight it wasn't a large city but he wasn't after London he needed to go to the wizarding bank: Gringotts. the sign of the leaking cauldron appeared as he approached the pub. he walked inside. as soon as someone recognized him, he sussed the others and the leaky cauldron fell silent. Ignotus didn't give any attention to it. he walked towards the door in the back, opened it and took out his wand. With his wand, he touched the wall on 5 different spots. suddenly the wall started to deform, until a gateway had appeared. Ignotus steadily walked through it and entered Diagon Alley.

At the end of the street he walked into Gringotts. At the far end of the lane he saw a grumpy old goblin." Ahem": he coughed, asking for the goblins attention. the goblin didn't acknowledge his presence and continued to write in his book. Ignotus looked furious and said: "goblin, I would like to change this muggle money and enter the Peverell vault." the goblin looked up to from his book and down an Ignotus. "Very well sir, how much would you like to change?" Ignotus answered: its 50.000 pounds, so that will be about; 10.000 galleons." The goblin and Ignotus exchanged two bags of money. they both started counting once Ignotus was done, he looked furiously at the goblin and said: "I miss 10 galleons" the goblin looked bored and looked at Ignotus, with a slow and loud voice as if he was explaining something to an eight-year-old he said: "it's not free to exchange do you understand? I had to pull ten galleons from the bag because it's not free to exchange." Ignotus looked embarrassed. how could he have missed that crucial fact? "well I still want to enter my vault". "you mean the Peverell vault "the goblin looked at him, now enjoying himself. "Yes, that one" Ignotus stuttered whilst he was turning red. "Follow me, the goblin": said.

He sat himself down in one

Of the carts. "Hold on tight": the goblin said. And they were gone. Right, left, right, right, left, left. Ignotus stopped trying to remember the turns they took. After what seemed about an hour, they finally stopped. Ignotus stepped out of the cart and looked ahead the pack of noendoes were surrounding a small house in the middle of a field that was spreading as far as the eye could reach, the goblin walked towards a metal gate in the middle of the field slid and his long nail across it. The big gate opened and the noendoes stormed at the gobbling, still the goblin looked extremely calm and simply said:" noja dissakrus.".

Once he had spoken these words, the pack backed off and some of the noendoes even ran away. Ignotus walked towards the small house once he entered the little house it expanded to an enormous vault. inside there was an enormous amount of gold. he grabbed all the money he needed and stepped out of the vault. he turned to the goblin:"that's all I need". the goblin nodded and wlked back to the gate in the middle of the field walked past it, and once Ignotus was past it he looked towards the noendoes and said: "nepadni sve" and the noendoes ran furious toward the goblin who closed the door. with that Ignotus left the bank. When an owl flew at him, a letter clutched in its claws. A letter from Antioch peverell, his oldest brother.