Decisions and Feelings

~
"Oliver Queen being accused of being The Hood." Laurel watched the news babble on about Oliver and The Hood. How could they think playboy Oliver Queen could be a hero?

"You really think it's him?" Joanna said walking up besides her holding a bunch of files.

"Oliver?" she scoffed turning to face her. "Oliver Queen is just a playboy who only gives a damn about himself." she said coldly. She knew Oliver could never be a hero. He is selfish.
~

"You heard me." He said pulling out of a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Why the hell should I believe you!?" she screamed at him. Part of her wanted him to be lying but deep down she knew he wasn't.

"Well one Ms. Lance." He said calmly but sternly. "I have this address that has proof and second, put the pieces together."

~
"Laurel." Laurel heard a soft whisper behind her. She was hesitant on turning around but she did anyways.

"Ms. Queen. I heard about Ollie. I'm so sorry." she said truthfully. She may not like Oliver at the moment but he doesn't deserve to be in this situation.

"He wants you as his lawyer." Moria went straight to the point. "And you the only one who truly knows as a lawyer that he wouldn't be The Hood."

"I'm sorry but my father is the arresting officer and I don't think it's a good idea for me being his lawyer because of our past." she said trying to control her emotions.

"I understand." She took one last look at her hoping she would change her mind before leaving.

Laurel had a lot to think about. Her guilt was gonna eat her up if she didn't help him. So she had decided to go and help him. She got him out of jail but he was on house arrest and he had to take a polygraph. And once he took that polygraph she had a feeling something was off.
~

She took the paper, it had an address with a code on it. She knew the address, it was Thea's verdant. She covered her mouth to stop any crying sounds coming out then she finally put the pieces together.

~
Laurel stood on a roof top waiting for him to show up. She didn't know why she kept coming back here... To see him. He was like a drug... An addiction that she couldn't get enough of him.

All of the sudden she felt someone behind her, in the shadows. She could feel her heart pounding faster than normal. That usually only happens around Oliver.

She looked over her shoulder. She felt him staring at her. Not in a stalker kind of way but like he was gazing. She finally got the courage to turn around and speak.

"Hi." she said softly but loud enough so he could hear her.
~

"It can't be." she said as she looked up at him hoping he would already say it's a lie.

"It hurts doesn't it?" He took a step closer to her. "That he didn't tell you first... That he didn't trust you with his secret." He whispered in her ear.

"He probably had his reasons for not telling me." she said, trying to convince herself and him but it wasn't working.

"Keep telling yourself that." He walked around her. "You're free to go."

"What? Just like that?" she questioned him.

"Yes." He said starting to get annoyed. "I have other plans for you later."

"So if I leave you're not gonna chase after me?" she said backing up to the door.

"Go before I change my mind!" He snapped watching her.