Chapter 6

It was a cold dark night, wind was blowing so hard I thought the windows where going to break. It was exactly 10:05 when over the radio we heard our commander say the magical words " Bravo team you have a green light." My heart was pounding as we pushed through the front doors of a small house but nice blue house in the middle of Russia. This was the moment I have been waiting for since the rumors of this mission came up. I was finally going to get revenge.

When we went through the doors nothing moved, two guys pushed up the steps. I pushed through the kitchen. There was a guy up on the mountain watching over us through a scope. When I cleared the front hall I heard three pops. Over the radio it was confirmed that it was not him.

As I entered the kitchen there was a single guy with a shotgun. One shot to the head and he was down. I surveyed the area and didn't see anything. I slowly advanced into the living room. There sitting in the middle of the room was Rick. Just sitting there. I wanted to just kill him so bad, but I knew he would rather me do that then rot in prison.

"Hands up" I screamed

"Just do it, don't waste my time" He said.

"Just up" I said while thrashing the butt of my gun at his face.

"I got him coming out now" I said on the radio.

I ziptied his hands behind his back, and put a bag over his head. We loaded him up on the plane and took off.At first it was a boring flight. All I wanted to do was out put a bullet in Ricks head. We interrogated him for a little bit but he was not budging. We were over the ocean when Jake came over to me.

"Hey.. um just got word from the hospital, I am so sorry bro."

"How did it happen?" I asked with anger in my eyes.

"He woke up, and seemed ok, but when he heard that you were trying to get Rick his heart rate jumped and he went into seizure until his heart stopped. They couldn't start it again. Im sorry."

At first I didn't know how to handle it. Then I remembered we had Rick. I opened the back door of the C-130. Without thinking about it I put a bullet in his head and pushed him out the plane. A few people came over questioning why I did what I did. I simply replied it's better this way.

When we landed Andrew asked what happened, and I told him the truth.

"In the bottom of the ocean.

A few weeks later there was a funeral for Mac. I don't remember much of that day, just the feeling of sadness. Andrew came over and told me Mac had told him something before the seizure. All he said was "I'm sorry"