Chapter 2

I was a warm day to be out on Lake Michigan. The water was warm, and calm. We were the only boat that I could see out on the water. After what happened in Alaska we were trying to take it easy. Mac explained to me that his dad had been working on a project for the military and some other countries also wanted what he was working on. We assumed it was someone Russia sent to get what was in Macs dads work bag. When we got to his grandma's house we were greeted by two men in suits. "Hello, my name is Mac Johnson, my dad said if anything ever happened I should come here." "Who is the other boy" one of the men said, "His name is Oscar, his dad, Paul, was my dads partner". When Mac said that I felt light headed. Theres no way my best friend would not tell me something like this.

The other man in the suit invited us in to the overside expensive looking house. When we got in the house another man came in.

"Hello boys, my name is Andrew, its very nice to finally meet you. I wish it would have been under different circumstances." he said with his hand out.

"Um hi," I said with a slight shake in my voice, which he must have picked up on.

"I started working on this project with your fathers."

"What do you mean with our fathers, my dad died two years ago on his way back from the store. Plus my dad was a salesman."

"Well he was in a way" Andrew said "follow me".

We started walking further into the house. It was an amazing house, paintings everywhere, a huge flat screen on the wall. I was starting to forget why we were even here.

We followed Andrew into the huge backyard, with an amazing view of Lake michigan. Once we got to the edge of the property he signaled for us to get into one of his boats.

"Gentlemen you have had a long week, I will explain everything when you get back. Go have fun, relax and unwind, fish, enjoy the day, we will get to work tomorrow."

So Mac and I set out to go fishing. It was nice to be free from the stress of the three men trying to kill us. It was about four when the wind started, it was nice and cool. It was a good break from the heat. About five minutes after the wind picked up we started getting bites. We were using four fishing poles and just had the lines straight down in the water. We were jigging off the bottom and had no luck. At first it was just a few slight nibbles, but then it was non-stop. We were pulling walleyes and perch up like there was no tomorrow. When we had pulled in our max amount of fish we headed back to Andrews house.

"Wow you boys did good!" Andrew exclaimed.

He too\k the fish and brought them into the kitchen where the chef would clean and cook them for dinner. He then showed us to our rooms for the time being at least. My room was a huge room with a bathroom attached to it, it also had a king size bed, with a desk and tv.

I walked over to Macs room and saw his was identical. We both unpacked our stuff and tried to settle in. When I went to put my shirts in the closet I noticed a Sig Sauer p-250 and a wallet sitting in the dresser next to the closet. I grabbed it and brought it downstairs and tried to find andrew.

"Hey, I found this on my dresser. Someone must have left it there."

"O no, that it yours. Both you and Mac are now apart of the company."

"Whats the company?' I asked.

"It is a special part of the military thats not know to the public" Andrew replied

"What is it cal" I was beginning when Max interrupted.

"Whose gun and badge" he said with excitement.