BlindSited

I was awake all night thinking about what would’ve happened if we had kissed. maybe he did like me after all. But he was too amazing, and hot, and gorgeous to ever have romantic feelings for me. Maybe… no he doesn't feel that way, he just thinks of as friends.

I finally fell asleep when my alarm clock woke me up. I got dressed slowly, and went to school. I walked through the doors and could not believe my eyes.

Standing in front of me was Rosemary… and Devin. She was standing in front of him flashing her cleavage and he was paying her all of his attention. He whispered something in her ear and she let out a seductive giggle. I tried to get out of there before they started to dry hump or something, but he turned and saw me.

He said something to Rosemary and she turned glaring at me before flipping her hair and strutting away. He walked over to me, I tried to walk away but he stopped me grabbing on to my elbow.

“What's wrong?” he asked still not letting go. His touch was making butterflies flutter in my stomach. but the fluttering was replaced by anger. How dare he make me think he was interested then flirt with that slut.

“Nothing that concerns you.” I spat then yanked my arm free and walked away. I left him standing there in the middle of the hallway as I walked to class.

As I was walking I accidentally bumped into rosemary. great, my day just keeps getting better and better. She looked at me like she just won a prize.

“Can you ask devin when he wants to meet? He didn't get the chance to tell me because you interrupted.” she said.

“Meet?” I asked because I had no idea what she was talking about. Why would he want to hang out with her?

“Yeah, thats what we were talking about before you came. We are going out.” she said

“Oh, well me and him aren't on speaking terms right now so I wouldn't know.” I said. then I turned and walked away. I couldn't believe that he asked her out. I couldn't believe that I let myself believe that something between us was possible as the day went by I sat in the seat furthest away from his in every class we had. Every time I went to sit far away from him he would give me strange looks.

Finally after our last class he comes up and walks next to me. “Why aren’t you talking to me?” he asks. I walk a little faster and give him a glare, hoping he would get the hint. He doesn't, or he chooses to ignore it because he just matches my stride and looks at me waiting for my answer. All I say is, “Rosemary wants to know when you're meeting for your date.” And I walk into the girls bathroom before he could follow me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: I need a cover who would like to do it?  Just  PM me ;)  Also i’m changing Devins height ‘cause SOMEBODY  (hint hint  my friend) said “he’s wayyy too tall nobody’s that tall”. Anyway he’s now 6’4. And not forget she (my friend) made a new book go follow her and read her book. I dedicated this chapter to her. Here’s a description:

17 year old Diana Singer has a horrible life. She gets abused by her mothers boyfriend, she is an outsider in her community, and because of the abuse she has fallen into a deep depression. So what happens when after a particularly rough beating she finds herself face to face with Liam Payne.

 One Direction Fan Fic