The(Almost) Kiss

"So cute, try it on" I said to Nikki. We in the mall after a long week of school. The commotion about Silas has quited down a bit, but there still talk.  Also every girl trying to get a piece of him.

She came out in a blue blouse bringing out out eyes.

"Looks nice I'm going to buy it" She said going back to the changing room. While she was changing I looked around the rackets looking for something decent.

She came out "Let's go to food court I'm hungry "

I followed her out. At the food court guess who I saw? Devin. With some girl who name happens to smell good but not the person. Rose.

"Hey your boyfriend there"

"He's not my boyfriend and miss dadilion is there"

He noticed us.

"Hey guys over here" He waved us over. Rose sneered at us. Ugh.

"Actually we were just going" I said

"Wait!"

"Can I get your number?"

My eyes widen in surprise "Excuse me"

"Ummm I need help with my homework"

"I could help you Devin" Rose spoke up. I snorted With what your plastic boobs. I thought silently.

"Nah I got it" I say and give him my number. I didn't want him to get all F's.

***

Later 3 bags and aching feet later we back at my house. We sitting on the couch watching The Notebook for the 5th time I mean who wouldn't love the movie. Its still brought tears in my eyes. When the doorbell rang . Standing there was Sky.

"Hey bitches how you doing?" He said coming in.

"Yes sure come in and call bitches" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh my fucking God! U guys are watching the Notebook without me! What the hell!" He yells

"Umm because every time we watch it you ball your eyes out and add uncessory comments?"

"Well excuse me for making the day better"

"Why are you even here?"

"I feel like my presence is not wanted"

"Hey sky guess what today at the mall"? Nikki said

"What" he said

"Devin got Ali's number" She said sing-songy

"What! OMG! I can your wedding now. Me as your-"

"It's nothing. He just needed help on his homework" I interrupt him.

"Eh whatever you say" He shrugs.

We spend the rest of the day watching romance movies while sky kept making his comments and me and Nikki telling him to 'shut up and watch the damn movie'. After the all left and Sky telling me if I  ever needed a wedding dress he'd be right there.

I called pizza cause it dinner time. Hmmm home alone. What to do? I could call Devin? My phone start ringing. I looked at the caller ID. Or he could call me.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Ali its Devin. Can I come over I need help with homework you know  Ms.Vendenoff."

"Sure!" I gave my address he said he'd be coming soon.

Oh god what did I just do. The reality of it started to sink in. Me and Devin home alone. No parents. Just me and him. "OK calm down Ali. Your strong headed. You know right from wrong. " I said to myself. I can do this.

The doorbell started ring. That must be him! Or pizza. I went to open the door. It was the pizza.

"Here you go" I gave him a 5% tip. I know I'm generous. I took the pizza on. While I was closing the door I saw a sleek black car with tinted windows come in my driveway. And out with that awesome car a gorgeous guy came out. Wow that car does wonders. He walked up to my doorstep.

"Hey, can I come in?"

I smiled "Of course"

I lead him into my home. We sat on the couch with the pizza .,

"Want any?" I asked him.

He took one and so did he. I was glad this box was in between us. No footsies tonight. He took out his homework and put the box on the table. He got closer.

" This is a question to see of your smart. Was the square root of 36?"

"Really come on. That's easy 6" I said laughing.

After that it was easier to talk to him and it was a lot of fun hanging out. All to soon he had to leave, as it was getting late. I walked him out .

"Tonight was fun" I say.

"Glad we could do homework" he said

We laugh . He looks at me and I look back. His eyes have flecks of green in them. We lean closer to each other. My heart beats wildly as I felt his warm breath just inches away from my lips.

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

My phone blares out the chorus of You and I by One Direction startling us both. We backed away as I took my out to see who the fudge was calling. The caller ID said unknown. I declined I don't talk to strangers. I look back up to Devin who was standing,there awkwardly. The moment was over.

"So bye see you at school that tommarow" He said walkings away

"Bye"

I closed the door as I sank to the ground. I didn't know what was between us now. Maybe he wasn't leaning in only I was. I mean he's hot and most guys only date girls frosting with no cupcake. Right? Damn I'm hungry. Foodie for life.

****O(≧∇≦)O****

Hi lovelies sorry to the late update that's Devin in the picture. Dedicate it to MelisaLevia 'cause without here this chapter wouldn't be here. With all her pestering and such. So thank her for the chapter and keeping me motivating on keep writing this book.

Vote! Comment! And Fan!