Hot

Hey y'all Sorry for the late update. I denicate this chapter to RequiemOfTheDark. Can I get someone to do a cover for me? Ramadan Kareem

Thanks Vote,Comment, and enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************

There was a skatepark near the school, where their motto were 'rent and skate'. Devin and I walked there, if you call it walking. Devin was dragging me while I kept whining and worrying if we get caught.

"What If they put it on our records. I might not get into college! Then live with my parents and work at McDonald's. OH MY GOD I CAN NOT WORK AT MCDONALD'S!"

"First of all you're not going to work at McDonalds you're going to work at Burger King cause that place is awesomer. Seconed shut up 'cause we're there'. "

We stopped at the entrance of the park and rented 2 skateboards.

I choose one with SpongeBob on the back and he choose one with simple graffiti.  We started at a deep, curvy ramp. I rode down and did a flip.

"Can you do that?" I asked him

He came down and did a 360.

"Can you do that?" He mock me.

"Oh, it's on-" I start to say

"Like donkey kong" He finishes with a smirk.

We went on every ramp, each doing a trick or a special move. By the time we were done we were all sweating and panting. I noticed a group of girls gathered around looking at us. Or rather him.

"Hey Devin! It seems you have a fan group." I said. He looked over to them.

"Omg he's looking this way!" One of the girls said. I heard a chorus of 'Omgs'.

"Can't blame them I'm too irresistible."

"Cocky much? " I muttered

"Ahh come on don't act like you don't like this hot muscular body. Who also comes with a six pack."

"A six pack you say? Ok."

"What you don't believe me?"

I looked at him with raised eyebrows and a simple smile.

"OK." He says then takes his shirt off. The girls seriously starts to scream. I think one of them actually fainted.

"Wooh what a hot day. I need to cool down a bit." He them spills the water from the bottle on his chest. And even I have to admit that looks hot. I mean look at that sweaty pack with water spilling in between the lines. You have to be crazy not to find that sexy. 'Snap out of it!' I told myself. I look over to the girls to see that not one but two girls have fainted.

"We should get going schools probably over by now." I say

He picks up his shirt and puts it back on. He gets his stuff and I get mine.

"Ladies" He nods at girls as we walked past the girls.

                        ~•~•~•~

We got back quickly considering we racing.

"So you need a ride?" He asks

"No, but thank you. I have a car." Oh shit!! That reminds me I'm supposed to pick up Nicole after school. We had a study for a test in science coming up. Oh well nothing you plan ever goes out. Is that right?

"Hello Earth to Aliana." I snapped back into the present to see Devin hand waving in front of my face. "Oh look she's back. So where have you gone?"

"Oh sorry just got lost in my thoughts. So goodbye see you tomorrow."

"See ya!"

I walked to my car and got inside. I drove to Nicole house, knowing she's got a storm brewing up. I walked up to the house and knocked .

"Were have you been and why did you leave me to the bus?" Nikki said opening the door. "In fact I haven't seen you since lunch. Were you skipping?" Then she starts laughing. After she was done with that she said "No, no, no you won't ever skip."

"Well what if I did skip? And maybe I have."

She starts laughing again.  "You.... Skip..." She says in between laughs holding the door nob for support. I look around pretty sure the neighbors will come out looking for the commotion with her loud laughs. When she saw my serious expression she stops her laughter, but there were still a small smile on her lips.

"Oh you're serious. Wait I know for a fact that you would never go alone, and you know me and that-" She gasps and gets wide eyed. Then I new she guessed who it was. "No." She breathes in disbelief.

"Yes." I nod with a smirk

"Tell me everything."

"I will but first let me inside"

She got us a bag of Lays. We sat on the couch and I told her all about today with Devin and I. She kept interrupting along the way. This is how it went:

Me: "There were these group of girls there watching him-"

Her: "Uh uh tell those bitches to get away from you're man.

"Then he takes he shirt of and spills water on his chest, which is all sweaty and ugh."

"Why didn't you tell me?! I needed to be there." She yells at me.

"You 'needed.' " I say air quoting with my fingers

"Yes for the sake of my hormones." She groans and falls back on the sofa

I roll my eyes at her nonsense. I honestly don't get her at times. I looked at the time 11:45.

"Well bye Nikki, I've gotta go."

"Bye, see you tomorrow."

For the first time in many nights I slept with a smile on my face.