Chapter 17

"Let's go to the next class together." Brian wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I closed my locker and turned around to face him. Evie was already with me. I was telling her of all the events that happened yesterday.

He was grinning at both Evie and I. His caramel eyes twinkling. He seemed somewhat ecstatic today.

"Brian will you shut up for a moment. I am officially under thinking crisis right now." She turned towards me, her brows furrowed deeply, "What happened next?"

"Am I missing something?" Brian asked seriously.

Evie groaned before hitting him on the head, "I told you to shut up."

"But we'll be late if we don't go to the class right now." He complaint.

Evie groaned loudly before hitting her head lightly on the locker behind her. Brian's eyes moved towards me, looking at me weirdly. He pointed towards her silently and gestured me asking if she had gone mad.

I shook my head laughing.

We were all moving towards our second class right now. And even though I wanted to tell Evie as much as she wanted to hear it, I could not deny the fact that Brian was right. Besides I think even Brian deserves to know.

"I'll tell you both later, alright? Let's keep moving right now." I said pulling Evie away from the locker she was banging her head against. She pouted before she nodded her head at me.

"Let's go." She said.

Brian cleared his throat making us know he was still there with us. Evie rolled her eyes at him before going and ruffling his hair out of no where.

He seemed taken off guard looking at Evie in awe. While I looked at both of them in awe.

He cleared his throat, "You know pandas are the cutest animals."

I couldn't help but cough and stare at him. What was all this about panda suddenly?

Evie seemed as confused as me,

"You are weird you know." She laughed.

Brian looked down flushed. It was rare of him to blush. He would occasionally act weirdly, awkwardly or even stupid. But blushing? No. That wasn't actually him.

He came between me and Evie locking our arms with his, "Let's go ladies."

I giggled before we started walking down the corridor. All the students were going in different directions and it seemed weird walking along with them in this way.

Suddenly Brian stopped making me stop too. I turned towards him in a questioning way.

Why did he stop?

He shook his head at me mouthing it wasn't him and motioned his head towards Evie. It was Evie who stopped.

I was about to open my mouth but I stopped when I saw her lean a little in the front so that we could see each other's face. Her brown hair fell forward covering the sides of her face but she tugged them behind her ear,

"What about the book you took from the library?" She asked concerned.

She seriously stopped to ask me about the book? She stared at me for a while before she spoke,

"What? Don't look at me like that. As much as I hate studying it doesn't mean I hate books, so?"

Brian laughed beside me--shaking his head. Using her books Evie smacked his arm that was linked to hers making him yelp. Then she returned to look at me expectantly,