Chapter 19

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"You are an idiot."

"Guess I am."

"And I am serious."

"Me too."

"Ughhh...you did lose your mind while talking to him, didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"What kind of girl let's their fiance fall in love with any other girl?!"

"My kind of girl does."

"Are you regretting it?"

"Maybe."

"Can you take back the deal?"

"Hell no."

"Were you out of your mind when you said that?"

"Pretty much. My head was burning hot so it counts."

"Do you know how many girls are going to jump on him like some hyenas now that he is not committed."

"They didn't until now."

"That is because he made it clear that he was committed. Guess not anymore."

"Did I make a mistake?"

"Pretty much...And what about Alec?"

I fell silent for while before I said, "I don't know, haven't really seen him since then."

"Can I intervene girls?" Brian asked a little hesitant. He was sitting there with us on my bed. Though he was sitting with us I could see he felt a little out of conversation. You cannot blame him. From the moment I have told them about my 'not so pleasant meeting' with Xavier. Evie had been freaking out and questioning me like crazy. Though it is fun to have her around and no matter how much I love her. But damn, this girl can make you question your whole existence and this was nothing but a deal.

"No Brian! Don't you see what our roasted fish as her brain friend did today!" Evie sounded frustrated. Brian looked at Evie, terrified from her. Without saying a word he nodded his head,

"Yeah I heard. Very terrible." He ranted.

I looked at him shocked. Et tu Brian? I thought you were gonna pick sides with me.

He looked at me. As soon as his eyes locked with mine I gave him the hardest glare known in the entire history of human kind. He gulped laughing awkwardly,

"Roasted fish as a brain isn't that bad, right Evie?" He looked at Evie expectantly.

"It is!" We both said in unison sitting next to each other as Brian sat pale in front of us.

"Why do you always have to say everything together?" He whined but Evie ignored him by turning towards me a little sideways so that she could face me,

"Just when we all came to know about the girl Xavier was so committed to, you go and burst our balloon of happiness by allowing him to date anyone?" She fell silent for a while before breaking out into a huge grin, "Wait does that mean even I can date him?" she asked with a mischievous smile on her face which spoke so much volume.

"No!" Brian and me yelled simultaneously. Though our reasons were completely different.

She laughed while elbowing both of us, "I am just kidding. Though not about those hyenas already waiting to claw out Xavier's clothes." She looked at me a little disappointed yet again.