Blixer x Reader Part 1

Sorry I had to put this on Hold,Not sure anyone if reading this now tho XD

I'll try to remember any requests I had never done yet but for now I'll BEE making random oneshots.

Enjoy💜

Reader POV

I smiled as I walked down the sidewalk hand in hand with my boyfriend,Blixer.

(For Female)
I was wearing a f/c off-should sleeve dress with f/c heels.
(For Male)
I was wearing a White tuxedo with white shoes.(lmao im sorry idk-)

While Blixer was weaing a black tux with black shoes.

"Soooo?" I said looking at my boyfriend.
"'Soooo' what?"He asked which I facepalmed at.
"Babe you avoided me for what...Three weeks?And then all of a sudden you ask me on a date?"I said suspicious on whats going on.Blixer looked down as we continued to walk.
"Blixer,Honey you know you can tell me anything right?"
I said giving him a smile while gripping his hand harder.

"I-I...Listen nothing is wrong ok?I promise"He said smiling.
"I just wanted to make sure this date was going to be perfect!"He said.
"And...why did this specific date need to be perfect~?"I said smirking.
"You'll see~" (dont get the wrong idea...UnLeSs-)

-Time Skip-

We soon stopped outside f/r.(Favorite Restaurant)
I smiled as I dragged us both inside soon being seated.I started to get a bit nervous,why did he try to make sure this date was going to be perfect?

Thoughts soon started to fill my head,negative thoughts to be exact.
A waiter then came to our table asking what we'll like to eat.

"I'll have the"(insert what you wanted or else I'll just say "McDonalds" y'all-)
"Ok"The waiter smiled then turned their head to Blixer.

"I'd like the steak please"(Oh so original-)
"Alright I'll be back with your orders soon"The waiter said smiling then walked away.

-Time Skip- -No one POV-

The couple finished their food who was now just waiting for dessert.

"So..."Y/n started.Blixer look at his lover's eyes,adoring them.
"Can you now explain why this date needed to be perfect?"Y/n asked.

"I u-uh...well.."Blixer was unsure of his decision now he didnt want to mess anything up but it was perfect for him.
He made up his mind as he smiled at his lover.

"Ok well...could you stand up please?"He asked which you just nodded at as you both began to stand.

Blixer then grabbed Y/n hand with his own as he began to speak.

"Y/n as you know...we've known eachother for 6 years now...and you've always been there for me...we soon started dating and I...couldve never imagined myself happier with anyone else in my life...You always made me smile when I was down somehow...and...You always stood there next to me,supporting me...so y/n..."Blixer said as he got on one knee bringing out a black opened,he opened it to reveal a f/c ring.

"Will you make me the happiest man on earth and accept to be my wife/husband?"

Y/n looked at him shock,tears in their eyes as they smiled at him.

"Yes!"Y/n yelled,Blixer smiled as tears began to go down their faces,Blixer  put his ring on his lover as everyone in the restaurant clapped smiling for the new engaged couple.

Part 2 coming soon❤

Bruh few nights ago I had a dream where I was getting married- PFFT- LIKE THAT'LL EVER HAPPEND-

Sorry the chapter that I first post after coming back is short >-> please fogive me,I wouldve made it longer but my latop broke sooo im stuck on my phone for awhile and im lazy-

!important!
Also I was wondering...should I do a scenarios book too?
I wanna try it but not sure- maybe lol