Cyan x GN!Reader|Very short

F-Female
M-Male
GN-Gender Neutral

No-One's POV

The birds chirped as the sun rises making the sky a gorgeous orange color. Cyan yawned and rubbing his eyes, he tried to move but felt something on top of him, looking down, he saw his lover Y/n sleeping peacefully clinging onto him. He chuckled at the adorable sight as he wrapped his arms around him closing his eyes remembering how the two lovebirds met.

 it was in highschool when they bumped into eachother causing Y/n to drop their books on the ground, guilt struck, Cyan helped them picked it up when suddenly their hands touched eachother reaching for the same book. Cyan winced at the cliché memory but Y/n being so flustered by it made him smile, the adorable flustered look they had when they realized what happen. He looked down wen he suddenly heard a groan, looking at his lover he saw them rub their eyes and slightly push themself off him. "Morning sleepyhead." Cyan said chuckling "Morning...How long was I asleep?" "Not long." Y/n nodded before laying ontop of him again making Cyan laugh at his adorable lover. "Come on...You need to get up." Y/n shook their head closing their eyes wanting to go back to sleep. "I'll make your favorite?" suddenly they shot up and got off the bed, tugging on Cyan's arm. Cyan smiled complying and walking with them to the kitchen... 

Just a shortie sorry♡