☆Cyan x Lycan☆

Requested by ImpulsivexCreator
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Cyan POV

I was walking to a place during night...why?well me and my best friend...who is also my crush had fought...

Flashback

no one POV

"man im never doing that again!"
"aw why not?"
"oh shush you,you know why!"
"hahaha!ok ok"

Lycan laughed soon stopped when they sat on the couch.Cyan knew something wrong when its silent because Lycan is usually never silent.

"Hey Lycan are y-"
"who do  you like?..."

Cyan froze,wide eyed when Lycan suddenly asked him that,he didnt know how to respond.
Lucan,his best friend,was also his crush but he didnt want to ruin their friendship.

"w-hat do you mean Lycan?"
"Cyan I know you know what I meant,do you love anyone?" he said looking away.
"n-no one,why do you ask?"
"Cyan your obviously lying,I promise i wont tell anyone ok?..."
"Im sorry Lycan but no,i cant tell you...."
"why?"
"be-because.."
"because?"
"i just cant ok?"
"What,do you not trust me?Are you actually just pretending to be my friend!?"

Cyan was shock and scared from the sudden outburst.

"N-no Lycan!I-I just dont want to tell anyone!"
"tch...why am I even friends with you?"

Cyan was shock,forming tears,while Lycan protest what he had just said.

"o-oh god Cyan im sorry I!-"
"fine if you really want to know I love you!"

Cyan said standing up clenching his fists while tears began to run down his cheeks.

"C-Cyan..I-I.."

Lycan was too shock to say anything,making Cyan cry harder,thinking he knew what he was going to say.

"i-im sorry...I understand...."

He said before running out of the house.

Flashback end

Cyan POV

I walked inside the forest until i found my secret place.

Flashback endCyan POVI walked inside the forest until i found my secret place

I smiled while sitting down,still crying a bit.
I look at the moon and began to hum a song me and Lycan loves...

Lycan POV

I couldn't believe it...Cyan...loved me back?
I smiled at the fact that he loved me back but frowned soon after.
'I should have forced him to tell me...now he might change his thoughts on me...or be hurt now!'

With that thought I began to run faster and faster,looking for Cyan.
But soon stopped when I heard...humming?
I carefully began to walk where the humming was,making sure not scare the person off.
The humming got louder and louder until I spotted them and...realized...it was....

"Cyan?"

Cyan POV

"Cyan" said a familiar voice.I froze not sure what to do...should I run?Stay and talk to him?
Many thoughts began to appear in my head until I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"eh?Lycan?"

I looked at him,blushing alot.

"Im sorry..."

I smiled,still blushing while turning around and hugging him back...

"I love you too..."
He said as he kissed me,making me a blushing mess.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 2 Months later •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Its been 2 months since that very day.I still cant believe Lycan actually liked me back.
I smile at the thought.

"hey C watcha smiling at?"
"oh,just the thought of that very day where we confessed."
I said smiling as he smiled back.
"So are you ready for movie night?"
I nod,smiling still.
I scoot over on the couch so he could sit to.
As soon he sat down I scooted over and sat on his lap snuggling into his chest,blushing.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 2 Hours later •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lycan POV

As the movie ended I looked down at my adorable boyfriend who had fallen asleep.I smiled and blushed at his cuteness as I carefully stood up carrying him and walked to his bedroom.
luckily his door was a bit opened so I pushed it aside with my foot and continued walking to his bed,gently laying him down,Covering him with his blanket.I kissed his cheek and began walking away until I felt something tug on my sleeve.

"hm?" I hummed turning around to see Cyan had grab my sleeve.
"please..stay.."
I blushed and nodded as I slowly started walking back to him.
Removing the blanket and climbing in the bed with him.
I gently grabbed him and had him lay ontop of my,snuggling into my chest once again.
I smiled as I covered us with the blanket.

"I love you"
"Love you too"

                                                                           !Bonus!
                                                      !Before the fight had happen! 
                                                                      No one POV

"Lycan..." Cyan whined at his best friend/crush.
"come on Cyan,you have to do it!You can take it off straight away once you put it on!"
"ugh...fiiiine" Cyan left to go into his room to change into the outfit he had to put on since he lost a bet to Lycan.

Lycan made a bet that if he won Cyan had to put on a maids outfit with ears and tails.
Cyan,being as confident as he is,accepted it but lost.

"ok done..." Cyan said slowly walking back to Lycan.
Lycan looked up from his phone to Cyan and blushed.
"Lycan?"
Lycan soon snapped back to reality and put his phone away.
"a-ah right...you c-c-can change..."
"uh...alright?"

Cyan left and changed back into his clothes and walked back to Lycan.

"You looked so adorable in it..."
"sorry what was that?"
"Nothing! lets go to your house to play video games now!"
"oh...ok!"

A/N

Uh sorry this took long?Alot has been going on and I WAS gonna finish this a few days ago but things came up T-T also this is my first time writing fluff so sorry its sucks and not really you hoped for! qwq
And I might make a part 2 for fun uwu!