♡Cyan x Blixer♡

This is a LGTB pride month special uwu
Oli belongs to Olisteve
Aoua belongs to VioletTheDemon
Deliah and Firebolt belongs to SunTheGamer
Zakaria belongs to me
Uni belongs to my BFF
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cyan's POV

Here I am...lying ontop my bright blue bed...nervous...today theres a LGTB parade and im going to be there...with four of my best friends,Zakaria,Aoua,Oli,Deliah,and Firebolt.
Im wearing a rainbow choker and rainbow jacket with white shorts,the jacket is a bit big tho,the sleeves past my hands a bit,making Zakaria scream from my cuteness...

"Cyan are you done?"
"Yes,one second Auoa!"

'What if something goes wrong?What if my crush doesnt saw me and think im disgusting?What if-'

"Cyan hurry up,Zakaria wont stop complaining on how long your taking"
"alright alright" I said while opening the door and leaving the house with my friends.

At the parade
No one POV

"were finally here!"
Zakaria shouted excitedly.
"Huh never knew you could be excited for anything"
"oh be quiet Cyan"She said,sticking her tounge at him after.
"Anyways ima go find Uni!"
"UNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"
"...Auoa you should run after her before something happens..."
"right...cya guys later!"
She said,well more like shouted while chasing Zakaria.
"Hopefuly they will be alright..."
"Yeah..."
"Anyways me and Firebolt are gonna go find a place to sit,wanna come you two?
"sure!What about you Cyan?"
"U-umm...Im gonna look for a friend of mines"
"Alright cya Cyan!Call us if anything happens!"
"Ok,cya guys" Cyan said waving at the three.

He the sighed kind of regretting not going with them because hes now by himself...
'great now what?'
He was thinking to himself of what to ,he could always call Deliah but he now realized he left his phone at home.He began to think of what else he could do not wanting to go back to his house for his phone until he heard a familiar voice.

"Cyan?"
"Huh!?" He quickly spun around to meet Blixer.
"H-hey Blixer!W-what a-are you doing here?
"For the parade ofcourse." He said as he chuckled while Cyan just facepalmed for asking such a stupid question to his crush.
"u-uh right..."
"anyways...why are you here alone?Wouldve thought you'd have atleast Oli or Auoa with ya?"
"Um...I actually came here with Oli,Auoa,Firebolt,Deliah,and Zakaria but Zakaria left to find Uni so Auoa ran after her and the other three went to find a good place to sit."
"oh,hopefuly Zakaria doesnt do anything stupid..."
"haha yeah..."

Awkward silence

"S-So um...wanna accompany me?"Cyan asked nervously,trying to break the awkward silence.
"heh sure,watcha wanna do first?"
"oh well theres a restaurant open right there if you wanna go there first!"
"Alright"
(Keep in mind I have NO idea what people do when pride month besides the parade so just go with it ok?TwT)

Later when its sunset

"Blixer where are we going?" Cyan asked nervously also blushing a bit since Blixer was holding his hand.
"Somewhere perfect"
He said smiling.
"oh I forgot!"
"Forgot wha-" Before Cyan could finish Blixer quickly tied a blind fold over his eyes.
"H-Huh!?B-Blixer!"
"Just trust me Cyan,your safe with me ok?"
He said while they were almost at the spot.
"A-alright..."

A few minutes later Blixer smiled even more,seeing how they got there just in time

"alright are you ready?"
"ready for what"
"Ready for your surprise silly..."
"Surprise?"
Blixer just chuckled at his cuteness and took off Cyan's blindfold.
Cyan slowly blinked a couple of times before adjusting the light.
Once he adjusted the light he was confused.
"Just wait for it"Blixer said as he sat down,patting the spot next to him gestuaring Cyan to sit
next to him.Cyan blushed but sat next to him anyways.

"Cyan..."
"Hm?"
"I...I wanted to tell you something for awhile..."
"Whats is it?"
"I...I wanted to tell you that..."
5
"I..."
4
"Love..."
3
"You.."
2
As Blixer finished Cyan kissed him on the lips,turning into a blushing mess while Blixer sat there shock but kissed back in a few seconds.
1
"I love you too"

Thats when they heard fireworks go off.Cyan admired the beautiful sight,smiling.

"Did you plan this?"
"Mhm..."

Cyan smiled as he put his head on Blixer's shoulder.

"I love you.."
"I love you too.."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•!A/N!Sorry for the terrible drawing T-T I just really wanted to get this done before my dad's friend daughter graduation party,IDK why but it always...

!A/N!

Sorry for the terrible drawing T-T I just really wanted to get this done before my dad's friend daughter graduation party,IDK why but it always annoyed me that I never got this done so yeah.
Sorry if its sure btw!