C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y N I N E

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

I forgot to close the windows yesterday and now the sun rays were falling on my face. I blinked my eyes to adjust the light rays. I looked at my right my side to see Kabir sleeping. His one hand was wrapped around my waist. He was looking so cute while sleeping. I held his hand and then removed it from my waist. After kissing his forehead I got up.

I looked out of the room to see if anybody was there or not. And when I didn't saw anyone I walked to the guest room. I took a shower. I wore my dress and then moved downstairs.

Today Kabir was going to tell about the fake death mystery of Ayesha. But I was not concerned about. My concern was that what will happen to our relationship? Because I think she loves Kabir. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't saw that someone was in kitchen. I could hear clattering of plates.

I went to the kitchen and saw Ayesha in an apron cooking breakfast.

"Good morning." She said as she saw me. I replied her back.

"Why are u cooking? You should have called me." I said.

"It's fine. I love cooking so I thought why not cook like old time. I making Kabir and riva's favourite." She said flipping a pancake. "How are you? You were not feeling well yesterday na." She asked me.

"I am good. Lemme help you." I took out some fruits from basket and then made wine drag juice. After we prepared the breakfast more like she prepared and I just helped her. We both kept all the things on the table. And then she went to change her clothes. I saw everyone coming downstairs.

Soon everyone settled on there seats. Kabir too came he looked at me and smiled and then sat on the seat. Ayesha too came back and took her seat beside Kabir. I sat beside Riva.

"Mumma these pancakes are delicious. I love them. Thank you." Riva said.

"Baby I didn't made theses pancakes. Today everything is made by Ayesha. Say thanks to her." Riva was just looking down at her plate and then after a minute she said.

"Thank you Ayesha aunty." I was shocked and so was everyone. I looked at Ayesha and saw tears brimming in her eyes.

"Ri, Ayesha is your mumma and you know that. So call her mumma not aunty." I told her.

"No. You are my only mumma. Daddy told that she went to god and will never come back then how she is here. She lied to us. She is a liar." I didn't knew that how come Riva said such things. I was not expecting this from her.

"Riva say sorry to Ayesha now." Kabir said sternly.

"No. I will not say sorry to her. I don't want her here. She is bad. Because of her my mumma was crying yesterday all day. I hate her." Riva said angrily.