C H A P T E R : S I X

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

We collected the room key and moved towards our room which we were going to share. As we entered it was beautiful suite. There was a tv hanged on the wall, a couch and a queen size bed. Everything was well furnished. Kabir laid Riva in the middle of bed.

There was a knock on the door and Kabir got up to see it. It was his driver holding a bag. He thanked him

"You can change into this. There is my shirt in it and a pair of pants for u." He said.

I was confused that from where did he got these clothes but as if he read my mind he answered me.

"I always keep a extra pair clothes mine and of Riva for such emergencies."

"Okay." I answered.

I went in the bathroom and took my time. I took a hot shower and I felt so freshed. After that I wore his shirt which smelled of his cologne. I tried to wear the pants but it was slipping everytime. So I didn't wore it.

I came out of the room to see him sitting on the couch using his phone. As he heard the sound of foot opening he looked at me. We stared at each other for a minute but he was the first to broke it.

"This pant was loose for me so u can wear it." I told him.

"Okay. And can u change riva's clothes it's here?" He said pointing towards a dungaree kept on the bed.

I nodded and after that he went inside the bathroom. I changed Riva's cloth and hanged my wet clothes on the stand so that they could get dry till morning.

He came out of the room only wearing a pants and I could see his abs and broad shoulders. I saw a tatto just above his heart. There was something written in a language which I didn't understand.

"What is it written above ur heart?" I asked curiously.

"It's none of ur business." He said rudely.

"Fine. Don't need to be so rude." I said.

"Go and sleep on the bed. I will take the couch." I nodded. I was not a mahaan Devi to give this angry man the bed. I slept on the bed cuddling Riva.

I was sleeping so peacefully but it was like God didn't wanted me to sleep. I looked at my right side and saw Riva crying.

"What happened ri? Why are u crying?" I asked her.

And then I heard the thundering of clouds and she started crying again.

"Da..dda dad..da. wh..ere is he?" I looked towards sofa and he was not there.

Now where the hell is this angry man. I saw a him half sitting and laying in balcony with earphones in his ear. I switched on the lights and slide the door to open and moved in front of him to saw his eyes close. I took out the earphone.

"What the hell? " He shouted.

Before I could say anything he heard riva's cry and ran inside the room. I slide the door close it again and then looked at Kabir laying on the bed with Riva in his arms laying above him.

I moved to the other side of the bed and laid on the mattress.

"U can also sleep. It's big enough."

"Hmm. She is afraid of thundering that's why she started crying. U can sleep now." I nodded.

Who the hell is giggling? I want to sleep more. I tried to stand up but I was not able to something was holding me back I opened my eyes and saw ri giggling and then I saw at my right side to see the angry man sleeping peacefully and his hand was around my stomach. I carefully lift his hand and came out of bed.

"Good morning Riva." I said as I made my wait to couch.

She wished me back. We ordered breakfast for us and meanwhile mr. Angry man also woke up.

I changed my clothes and then we all took our leave. It was Sunday today that means I can sleep whole day now.

They stopped at my house.

"Bye Riva. I will see u on Monday."

"Bye."

I bid them and then they were soon out of my sight.

Kabir's pov

As we parked the car in the garage I saw another car there. It means somebody has come. I picked out Riva from the car and held her bag in my hand.

I opened the door and saw Ishita and vivaan with another man and women along with a kid in the table whose face I couldn't see.

Riva left my hand and went towards the table.

"Surbhi maasi." riva shouted hugging her. So it was surbhi and raghbir.

I hugged them and we all sat on the table.

"Massi u have come for my birthday na." She said.

"Yup baby we r here for ur birthday and u know we have brought so many chocolates and gifts for u." Riva was so happy to see them. I was so happy to see my baby smiling.

"So baby now tell my where do u want to celebrate ur birthday?"I asked her.

"Daddy I want to celebrate my birthday on our farmhouse."

"Okay." So we decided to leave for the farmhouse on Tuesday as her birthday was on Wednesday.

"Daddy can we invite Kavya Mam also?" She asked.

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope u like the chapter.

Do show ur love by clicking on

See u all soon.