C H A P T E R : T W O

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

It was morning time and every was having breakfast on the table.

"Ri, what gift u want on ur birthday this time?" Asked Kabir to her daughter whose birthday was coming in next week.

"What I will ask u will give me?" asked ri.

"Yes baby. Now tell me what u want?" Asked Kabir who looking at her daughter.

"I want a mom." Told ri.

Kabir was shocked will be an understatement. It had been 2 years since Ayesha died. Riva didn't used to have her food and used to cry for her mother. But after some months she was slowly slowly back to normal again and never asked about her mom again.

And now after 2 year she was asking for a mom. Kabir didn't knew what to say.

"Baby did someone said u something to you?" Kabir asked riva after a whole minute.

"No,why?" Riva asked confusingly.

"Baby u know that God wanted a friend so he called ur mother to himself so that he don't feel alone."Kabir said.

"Dadda everybody has a mom. My friend also have. I also want a mom. Tell God to give me my mom back." Riva said with an innocent face.

"Baby mom can't come back. Me, ishi maasi, vivaan chachu are there for u na." Kabir tried to make Riva understand. But she was hell bent to have a mom.

"Ok then bring a new mom for me." Riva said happily.

Everyone was shocked.

"Ri, I am like ur mom na. U can play with me, talk with me." Ishita said.

"U are. But I want my mom only." Riva said stubbornly. Ishita tried to make her understand that they can't a bring a new mom like that.

"Riva now just shut up and eat ur food. I don't want any more discussion on this topic." Kabir shouted angrily before storming out of the house.

As soon as he left Riva started crying loudly. Ishita and vivaan made her stop crying after a lot of effort and then Ishita dropped her at the school.

Riva was sad and silent all day in the school which her teacher noticed as she was one of the naughtiest kids in the class.

Kabir's pov

I came out of the house and sat in my car and went to my office. Soon after reaching inside my cabin I broke down. I missed Ayesha.

I don't know what came over me that I shouted at my princess. It was for the first time. After a while I wiped my tears and stood up and started checking some files.