C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y S E V E N

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

You know what it feels when you are playing with your toy but someone comes and snatches it from you and you are just helpless because truly it's their. That was what I was feeling now. It was like my heart was breaking each moment.

After Ayesha came Kabir and she left the house and god know where they went. All the girls were as shocked as me and they were with me so that I do not do something stupid. After making them understand that I will not do anything they left the room.

I was not understanding that how can a person who died 6 years back can be alive. And if she was alive where was she from last 6 years. Why didn't she came back or informed anybody about it. And if she is back now what will kabir do?

All these thought were roaming in my head. That if Ayesha is back then will Kabir divorce me now because he is not in love with me but he did loved Ayesha or maybe he still loves her.

My head was about to burst when I heard the door creaking. Riva was standing there with her stuff toy in her hand.

"Can I sleep with you mumma?" She asked me with her black doe eyes. I nodded and she came and climbed in the bed. I laid her beside me.

"Mumma, is Ayesha my real mom?" She asked me. I was tongue-tied. I didn't knew what to say to her.

"Yes ri. Ayesha is your real mumma." I told her with a heavy heart.

"Will you leave me now because I have my mumma?" I couldn't say anything. Tears were rolling down of my eyes. I can't imagine of leaving Riva. She is my daughter.

"D..do yo..u wa..ant me to lea..ave you?" I stuttered. Because if she went with Ayesha i will die. Riva and Kabir are my only family now. I have nowhere to go. My mom left me, my dad left me and now they are the only ones whom I can call my family.

"No. You are my only mumma. I don't want you to leave me and daddy alone. Because I love you." She hugged me and wiped my tears.

"I love you too baby. I will never leave you. You are my only hope." I hugged her back. I was glad that at least I have Riva with me. She loves me.

"Pinky promise." She brought her little fingers close to mine and held asked me to promise her.

"Pinky promise." I told joining my finger with her. I sung a lullaby for her and made her sleep. I was sitting in the balcony and waiting for Kabir. He went around 12:00 at night and till now he hasn't come. It's 3:00 a.m. But I knew better not to call him.

***************

I felt something shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and saw Riva.

"Good morning mumma." She kissed my cheeks. I wished her back and then I took a bath and dressed up and then went to riva's room to saw her wearing her dress.