Chapter 15 - Mr Blue

"Ok, ladies," Mathew coughs with an offended look. "And goldfish," you snicker as Mathew huffs. "This is going to be the biggest one yet, remember what you need done, Red quickly does the execution when she lured him using Hatters pill, Chesh will tell Red winning numbers to get Blues trust and I will keep watch and distract his guys, understood?"

"Chesh, make sure the cameras are all erased when I'm done, ok?" You look at Charlie who nods. Currently she wore a janitors outfit with gloves and her Chesh outfit underneath. Mathew and Ally wore formal clothing fit for the casino. You were wearing a red form fitting dress and heels.

"Everyone got their card?" Everyone nods and holds up a card with a painted icon of their character.

~~~

Unpacking the axe you would use you listen carefully for the door next to you to open and close. Touching up your red lipstick and straightening your dress you hear your queue. Waiting five minutes you put in your earpiece and exit the hotel room. "Chesh, are you at the security room?"

Yup, security is out, you have an hour, erasing all traces of you from the tapes

you thank her and get to the elevator and wait to reach the casino. The blaring sounds and light of winnings and loss fill your ears and eyes as the door opens. No one pays attention to you as you walk around trying to spot him.

Alice here, Y/n, we have all his men taken out. Alice out

Cheshire here, Y/n, use only one capsule of the drug, ok? We don't want him dying on the spot. Cheshire out

Hatter here, Be careful, Y/n... Don't get hurt. Hatter out

You spot him and strut over, hearing him say "Get me a whiskey on the rocks," You smirk and stand beside him. You graze your hand over his shoulder as you stand beside him.

"Don't mind me I'm just watching," He smirks and focus' on the game. The wheel spins and you smirk, knowing he'll lose. The ball stops on 13 and a man in a fedora celebrates, taking all the money.

Cheshire here, Y/n, the next winning number will be 7. Cheshire out

"Try 7 next," You look over at him. For a second he hesitates but eventually places his bets on 7. He wins that round and you celebrate with him. His drink comes over to which you place a single capsule and pass to him.

~~~

Many drinks and winnings later you both leave for his room with his winnings. Taking his winnings in your hand you secretly pass it to Ally int he hallway. You enter his room after he groggily unlocked it.

After unlocking the door from your room to his , you go in and grab your ax. You walk back in to see him sitting there with a gun in hand, not drowsy at all. "My suspicions were right, an honour to finally meet the great Queen of hearts,"

You stand there unfazed as he cocks the pistol. "How did you know?" He attaches a silencer.

"Well not everyone has a ruby ring that has the engraving 'Queen of hearts'... you must be more careful," He smirks and stands up "I expected you to be a little older but you're what? 18 I assume? You do look a little older..."

"You'd be right," You and he slowly circle each other. "My question is, why aren't you drowsy?"

"Well, I know a few things about roofies," He stops and raises his gun "This has been a lovely exchange but now I need to end it... and your life," He smiles, he was about to pull the trigger but you quickly duck and kick him off his feet. The bullet hits the frame of the bed, fluff flies out.

"Not gonna happen," You spin your ax above your head and go to swing, leaping towards him. He dodges you and goes to a duffle bag by his bed. He pulls out a grenade to which you stop. "Woah, hold on," You were faced towards him, your back to a window overlooking everything.

Y/n get out of there now!

You hear Hatter say over the earpiece. You sigh "I'm sorry guys... I'll see you in Wonderland,"

Alice, get Y/n out now!-

You take out the earpiece and look up at the smirking bastard. "Now put down the ax and I won't pull the pin, oh. and I'll get my winnings back once I'm done with you." You slowly lower the ax to the floor.

"You won't those winnings, I may die... but your whole operation is going down!"

Your hands trail to your boots, you take out three throwing blades each with a heart-shaped hole. It was a bad idea but you had no choice, you had to stop him. You threw them at his legs and in one swift motion he drops the grenade, the pin now dangling from his finger. You dive away hoping you would make it and he wouldn't.

~BOOM~

Police sirens were heard in the distance, people screaming and shouting for help as debris fell from the sky. Chaos ensued as the buildings shaking subsided.

Get out of here now!

Ally's voice ushered Charlie and Mathew to run and quickly leave cards at their spots and run out of there. Chesh getting rid of all evidence of their faces on camera.

Meet at the back

Soon they did. They all piled into the car and drove off in silence. Stopping at a hill far from the chaos where their personal vehicles were. They get out, changing into civilian clothing in silence. Tears finally left Charlies eyes she looked down at your clothing. "I-... I can't believe shes gone-"

"Don't say that..." Mathew's hoarse voice whispers.

"What?" Charlie sniffles.

"I said DON'T SAY THAT!" He shouts. Ally quickly jumps in to defend Charlie.

"Say what?! The truth?! Matt you know she's telling the truth!" She steps up to face Mathew eye to eye, threateningly close.

"We don't know if she's dead yet! so don't you dare say shes gone," He points down at Charlie, who's eyes were red and puffy. She looked down in sorrow, playing with her pastel hair, which she dyed only a few days ago with you.

"You're right... we don't know she's gone... But we know there's a high chance she didn't make it!" Charlie screams, her voice breaking at the end. Going to her car, she throws her things in the back. "It's over guys... without her- a piece of us is missing without her, we knew it was dangerous but losing her- It's where I draw the line,"

"Charlie-" Ally places a hand on her shoulder.

"No! We're done, I got accepted into Cornell Uni... I didn't know how to tell you guys but I guess its best to say it now, I'm moving to New York I knew I would but this is just where the universe is saying not to delay it any further," She gets into her car and starts the engine.

"Charlie- what-" Mathew starts.

"If- If she is gone... I will stay for her funeral, I bet you her mother will report her missing, sooner or later her identity will be revealed and this will all be over, I will not let this affect my future,"

"Charlie is right, Matt," Ally lets out a long sigh, her lips trembling. "We need to start over, dramatic as this is I agree with her, even- even I got into University- And I know you did too! So don't start. Go to the funeral is all I ask for and live a normal life that's it, we can keep in touch, we will keep in touch and be normal after this is all over,"

"Right..." Ally gets into the car that drove them here and closed the door, Charlie doing the same, leaving Mathew with his Motorcycle.

"I'll- I'll see you at the funeral," With that one by one they drove off.

~~~

Well... Damnnnn sad chapter! I'm not even sure if anyone even reads this anymore but I'm enjoying it so KACHOW!

♡♡♡