Vision or Dream

Chapter 8

It was the weekend, and I was avoiding Royce and his parents. I was hanging out with Jake and Leyla most of the time. It was now Saturday night, and I was in my room, doing homework. I must have drifted to sleep, cause I had the scariest dream.

I was in a white room, pacing around. I was glaring at the door. I was in my black spy spy suit. I look at myself in the full length mirror. My hair was in a messy bun, my eyes red and puffed, probably from crying. The door then swung open and close again. I spun around and saw Matt in my room. I gasp when I saw him.

"Let me go," I order, reaching for my weapons.

"I can not," he said plainly. He has glowing red eyes. I sob again, this time more louder.

"Pleas Matt, this is not like you," I begged, falling on my knees. My body was weak, shaking, he stomp up to me and put a sword at my neck.

"Say, another, word, and, you, die," he said, almost like a robot. I look up at him, my eyes pleading and begging. He didn't move.

"Sheila, Sheila," voice rang my ear.

I shoot up, sweating cold sweat, panting. I look around. I was back in my room In Chicago. I saw Dan and Mich standing next to me, shaking me with worried written all over their face. They were in their night clothing. I look at my clock and saw it was one on the morning. I was still at my desk.

"Matt," I mumble under my breath. Tears roll down my sweaty cheeks.

"Is it about that boy you loved and got killed?" Mich ask quietly. I nodded, sobbing in my hands.

"I just miss him so much, now I'm having nightmares with him in it," I sobbed. She hugged me tightly.

"Shh, relax babe," she said in a soothing voice. She help me to my bed.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," I said once my sobs were controlled.

"No worries about it. You were yelling and crying in your sleep, and we were concern what was wrong with you when you punched Royce," Dan explains, sitting next to me. "Remember, Sheila, that we are always there."

"Thanks Dan, Mich," I whisper.

They almost feel like a real family for me, always there for me. Let's just hope that dream, or vision, never happens in real life.

________

Sorry for short chapter. One of my friends wanted me to updated or else she'll kill me.