Hang out with Royce

Okay. I know two thing. One, Matt is still alive. Two... He's been protecting me this whole time without me knowing. Wow. Bravo mom for not telling he still lives. More or less, I need to help him. I also know that I get depressed in the future. Why? Well, last night, I saw another vision, and I was pregnant and Jordan's older son bust in and stabbed me, killing the kids. But I'll make sure to prevent that! One day!

Any who. Today is Saturday and promised Royce we would hang out. I was getting ready in my room when he knocks on my door. I was wearing high waisted white shorts with a hunter green tank top and a sleeveless jean jacket.

"Just a minute," I call out, tying my hair in a high ponytail.

"Hurry please," Royce says at the other side of the door. I grab my purse and slip on my black war boots. I walk out, passing Royce. "Hey! Wait for me!" He whin, running after me. I giggle.

We were walking and talking towards nowhere when Maddy came up to us. We both stop laughing. She was wearing a pink mini skirt, too mini for my taste, a slutty white crop top that can see through and six inch purple heels. Ouch... Slut. Oh! New nickname for Maddy! Slut! Yay! Little dance party in my mind.

"Hey Roycypoo!" She calls out. She stop smiling when she saw me. "Sheila."

"Maddy," I growl. Just what I needed. Slut to come and glare at me. Great.

"Hashtag fail," she sigh.

"What? Your face?" I snap back. She gasp.

"Ladies. Please. Not today," Royce finally spoke up.

"She started it!" I whin, pointing at her like a kid.

"You continued it," Maddy sass back.

"I wouldn't if you didn't started it."

"Who ever said I started it?"

"You just did."

"Girls!" Royce snap, his voice louder than usual. We both shut up and look at him. "Maddy, I'm on a date with Shei. Leave us alone," he growl. He grab my wrist and pull me.

"Dating? Prove it!" Maddy snap, blocking our way again. "Kiss. On. The. Lips."

Oh boy. I promised myself not to kiss anyone BUT Matt. I also promised that to Matt a few nights ago... But that's not the point! I was about to protest when Royce turn me, facing him, and our lips smacked. I didn't know what to do. I completely forgot how to kiss. Royce's hands were resting on my waist. He soon parted and took a step away from me. Maddy let out a growl and stomp away. I was just starring at him. He look back at me after Maddy left our view. I quickly look away, red creeping up my cheeks. I've never felt like this. Well, not since Matt died. But that's not the point.

"Sorry. Kinda came out without thinking," Royce says, more like apologizing.

"It's okay..." I mumble, still paralyzed from what just happened. We stayed quiet for a moment.

"We should continue..." Royce finally spoke up. I nodded and follow him.

We continued talking like nothing happened after that. We ended up spending the day at the mall, which wasn't too far to walk to. I would try on clothing and he would act like a judge at a fashion show. Thumbs up equal good. Thumbs down equal bad. No thumbs and wide eyes and jaw dropping to the floor equal awesome or hot. I'll go with hot. He bought lunch and at around diner time, we left for home. When we arrive at the door, Royce stops me.

"Um... I had fun... Today," he said, blushing oh so slightly. I smile and nod.

"Me too," I said. I lean in and lightly kiss his cheek and walk inside. During the rest of the night, Royce and I couldn't stop smiling at each other. It's weird, but I'm happy to have a friend like him. I couldn't of asked for more.

Actually, maybe for him and Leyla to get along.

--*^*--

Hey my fellow readers!

Thanks for reading and supporting me. I promise I'll correct all the mistakes and errors and make it longer once I finish the third book (spoilers, yes. There will be a third book coming out soon) if you want to know the theme of the third book, please comment ideas or so,etching about how Sheila gets Matt back to his regular body. And don't forget to vote! Thank you!

S.M.Gauthier