Back in the future! P.2

When I open my eyes, the first thing I saw was an unknown ceiling. I look next to me and saw older Matt sleeping next to me. I sigh deeply. Back in the future. Weird, now that I think of it. The minute I fall asleep, I wake up in this body. What is my body doing in the past then? Is it like, frozen in time while my spirit is in this, beautiful body like last time? Or is my older spirit in my young body to see her... Mine... Our past? Confusing, right? Well, let's just hope Royce won't wake me up again, because he is annoying. Like, I swear, Royce has this-

"Morning," Older Matt mumble next to me, making me snap back to the future. I spun around and saw his hunter green eyes starring at my face. I just cock a brow.

"You look like a stalker," I said, poking his forehead.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," he said, then kiss my forehead. "What were you thinking about?" Ah shit. If I tell him, he'd know I was not from this time. I would be cheating. Cheating on my future. Ugh! This gets more and more confusing.

"Nothing," I said quickly, getting up. Halfway there, Matt pull me back down. I groan as he pin me back down on the bed. Man the room was cold. And these PJ shorts aren't helping!

"You're hiding something, aren't you?" Matt said evilly.

"What makes you say that?" I question as innocently as I could. He just burst out laughing. "What?"

"You look so innocent," Matt said between gasp for air.

So, taking my chance, I knee him in the leg and push him off. I got up as quickly as I could and ran out the room. I ran into the bathroom. We must be on the honeymoon, because when I looked outside, I saw a beach. So, I must be seeing the honeymoon. I close the door and look at my reflection. Jeez, my hair is messy as I hell. So, I quickly brush my short hair out. Why is my hair still short? Whatever, I look cute in it. I look straight in my eyes in the mirror. Why am I seeing the future? Or is it a dream?

"You're from the past, aren't you?" Matt wondered behind me. I spun around and saw Matt standing the at the bathroom doorway.

"H-how did you know?" I question weakly.

"The Sheila from this time usually kick me in the balls, and never the leg," Matt explain, walking up to me.

"I'm awesome!" I cry out, then shut up. He cock a brow. "Oh."

"You're not the only one," Matt then spook after a moment of awkward silence. I snap my head up at him.

"What do you mean?" I whisper. Okay, why can I not talk? I was fine a second ago. Wow, I think I'm even more confusing then this situation!

"You wanna know why you're seeing the future?" I just stare at him. "I brought you here."

"You're ALIVE?!" I cry out, not even thinking before I spoke. He just laughs. Suddenly, he hugs me. Wow. Feels good to hug someone again.

"I missed you, so I decided to bring you to the future, where it'll hopefully be better," he whisper. "And tell you what's coming."

"Wait, how did you not die?"

"You know how Jordan shot me?" I nodded. "He took over my body, and my spirit went in Heaven, where your mother is."

"Mom!" I gasp suddenly. Matt parted and cupped my face. His hunter green eyes stare into my crystal blue.

"Don't worry. Just keep doing what you're doing now and you'll be able to see me again. And your mother. You just need to clip off the back of your mother and my head the next time you see me." Noted this.

He then gently kisses me on the forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. Sparks flew. His lips are so damn soft, and warm. Our lips parted after a second, but he didn't move.

"I wish I can do that to your body right now," he whispers, running his hand down my back. Ah shit. I smirk and grab his wrist before it went even more down. If you know what I mean.

"But you can't, because you're dead body is after me and your spirit is protecting me. Since spirits and mortals can't touch, I guess we have to wait a bit longer," I said, giggling a bit.

"I love your voice," Matt whispers, shoving me back. "I love very thing about you. Why can't I just touch you and comfort you? Let you cry in my arms."

"But you can't do anything," I whisper, as my back touches the cool wall.

"I can do something now, can't I?" Damn, he's good.

His body presses against mine and his lips touched my neck...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I snap my eyes open. Back in my room. NO! No no no! I groan and sat up. I walk up to my door and open it.

"Royce, for the-"

"Hi Shei!" Jake said cheerfully. I look down at him and smile.

"Sorry Jake. I just woke up," I said, look back at my clock. Seven O'clock. Monday morning.

"Good. Because the school bus is coming. Hurry up," he says and ran up the stairs. I chuckle and got ready for school. Damn. It's school morning. I hate morning, especially Mondays.

During the bus ride, I was thinking about what Matt told me. He's not dead. He's alive. Mom is alive. I actually knew that a long time ago, but still. I can still save the future. Hope rose in my heart. I can save my family, and be that happy family I always wanted.

-*-*-*-

Hey my dear readers!

Sorry for the long wait. I promise I'll make it up to you. Sorry for the short chapter. But vote and comment.