A what?

~Giovanni
I woke up to a warm body snuggled into my arms. I've never felt so comfortable before. He laid there softly with his light tan skin, a perfect mixture of his Spanish and Brazilian decent glowing in the morning light. I ran my fingers through his dark hair while listening to his soft snores. He was smaller than my large frame, but not as delicate as I find most men smaller than me to be. He had lean but strong muscles outlining his gorgeous form. He shifted a little and that's when I decided to go downstairs and make a meal for when he woke up.
The sun was shining through the small window in my kitchen over the sink. It was still cold in the house, but it was nice to have some natural lighting in the house. I bent backwards and cracked my back making a grunting noise in the process. I was going to make him a breakfast sandwich, but I didn't have any thing really and I didn't want to go to store and leave him here, so I ended up warming the large chocolate croissants I made last night that no one ate. Along with that I made some coffee the way I liked it and hoped that it'd be fine for him.
He came down the stairs groggily while stretching his tiered muscles. "What are you doing?", he yawned.
"Making breakfast. If you would like something different I can make it". He shook his head and grabbed for a croissant that I just took out of the oven. I popped his hand and he looked at me in confusion. "Don't grab it, it's hot". He shrugged his shoulders and huffed blowing some of the hair out of his face.
"What do you normally eat in the morning?", I asked actually interested.
"Uh, a omelet or churro. Sometimes I'll eat cereal or some random craving. Recently I've been eating hotel food because I've been too lazy to cook". He stared at the croissant as if it was his last piece of food on earth. I snickered a little and took my time to make the coffee look all pretty just so he'd have to wait longer. He groaned and stuck a lip out before placing his chin on his arms that were crosses on top of the bar like counter top that I had. "Hurry up", he whined. I rolled my eyes and placed the plate in front of him.
He smiled and thanked me before taking a large bite. He moaned causing me to naturally react in blushing. "This is so good", he mumbled through his chews.
"Thank you", I shyly responded. He finished his croissant way before me and went back upstairs. I was curious as to what he was doing so I followed soon after.
I saw him putting in his jeans in the the middle up zipping them up. "What are you doing?"
"Going back to the hotel".
"But, why?"
"I just feel like I'm intruding".
"You're not, trust me. Just stay. I was kinda hoping we could ... Go somewhere".
"Where?".
I noiselessly chuckled and smiled at him. "I don't know. Anywhere?" he smiled and huffed falling back on the bed. Okay.
"Is it like a ... Date"? Aww he's just so damn cute. He hid in the bed sheets, but not before I saw a blush rise on his cheeks and ears. I pounced on top of him and growled in his exposed ear nipping at it a bit.
"Yes, it is exactly like a date". A little squeal of happiness that I'm supposing wasn't supposed to come out escaped. He's so damn cute.

-----

[If you guys are fine with me speeding up the story and not having 25 chapters it would help me a lot. The chapters are very short because I'm trying to draw it out, but I don't really want to have to. I am going to do what you guys want, so please respond. I know at least one person is reading this so please reply.]