Party (part 1)

~Giovanni
Everyone was here, I had the Christmas music playing and someone had brought in baked cookies and times were good. At the moment we were putting up Christmas lights on the ceiling. It was a very hard job that involved several people, but it was enjoyable.
When I heard the doorbell ring I was confused as to who else would be here. Brian got this mischievous grin on his face and kept his eyes away from glancing into mine. Slowly and cautiously I went to open the door. Jeremy? He was here, like here right in front of me. I didn't really know what to do.
"Uh, come on in".
Brian game over all giddy and joyful wrapping an arm around Jeremy. "I invited him over. I hope you don't mind".
"No, not at all", I said slowly while giving Brian the eye.
Jeremy spoke up once I was finished speaking. "I brought something for you to put up. Only if you want to of course". I took the little red bag and huffed pulling out a round object wrapped in newspaper. I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled shyly. I unwrapped it to see the most enchanting ornament I'd ever laid eyes on. It's like a snow-globe, if you shake it little white specks sprinkled down. A couple of a young man and woman were skating in the ice smiling to each other while the kids on the snow surrounding the ice were either playing with a dog or on a sled. It was gorgeous.
"Thankyou", I whispered not taking my eyes off of it.
"It's nothing". He looked away from me and up at the people on ladders hanging the lights. "Anything I can help with"?
"Uh, well we're almost done with the ceiling so you can help me start the christmas tree." I watched him bend down to pick up an ornament out of the box exposing some of his back. I didn't realize I licked my lips until I saw Brian grinning. I marched over to him pulling him into another room.
"What the fuck is this about?"
"Well what do you mean kind sir?"
"You know damn well what I mean. Why is he here?"
"I thought he'd want to come rather than staying in a hotel. Why what's the big deal?".
"Nothing", I grumbled about to walk away.
"Is it because you have a thing for him". He raised his eyebrows twice before moving them like a worm.
"No, I don't". Of course I do he's hot as hell, but Brian doesn't need to know that.
"Well, then I hope you don't mind that I'm going to make my move. He has one nice ass, if anyone should know that's you. I wonder what it felt like. Anyways I'll be in there with him if you need me". He walked away with the smuggest look on his face. That asshole, he knows that I'm attracted to him, yet he's going to flirt with him just to tempt me. Well I won't fall for it. I don't know why he's been trying to get me into a relationship lately. I'm fine on my lonesome.
~Jeremy
When I showed up I could tell that Giovanni didn't want me there. Why would Brian invite me if the host didn't want me here. I played it off like I didn't notice, but it's kind of hard not to when he's giving his friend the death stare.
His entire face lit up at the sight of the ornament. I tried to fight my excitement but it was inevitable. I'm pretty sure that I looked at red as a tomato. He whispered out a Thankyou as if, if he said it any louder he'd break the precious commodity in his hands. Hopefully that'll start the night off right.