Too cold outside

[this chapter is very short, just telling you]
~Jeremy
Shit. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. I woke up to the feeling of someone breathing on my face lightly. It was Giovanni! Oh my gosh, I've fallen asleep on his couch with him right by me.
I got up slowly and walked over to my jacket. I heard someone moving around and arms had wrapped around my waist with a prickly chin rubbing against my neck. "What are you doing?", he asked in his sexy Italian accent.
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't realize I fell asleep, I'll just be going now".
"It's fine, stay", he whispered blowing his warm breath on my neck placing a light kiss there. Oh my, did he just kiss me. What is going on with him? Just earlier in the day he was glaring at me, now he's getting all comfortable.
"No, I'm just going to be going", I announced pulling away. He came up to me and spun me around to face him.
"It's 3:00 in the morning, and it's snowing kinda hard. No taxi is going to come here to get you. You're staying". He pulled my jacket off my shoulders and wrapped an arm around my waist. I pushed him away and looked up at him.
"Okay, what's going on? Earlier you didn't even want me here, and now you're being a little too nice with me".
He turned away and put his face in his hands sighing deeply. He turned back to me and looked me deep in the eye.
"Earlier, I didn't want to admit I liked you, but now I really don't care. I want you, and I want you here with me right now". I sighed and turned away but he captured my chin with his fingers. "Stay?"
I hesitated and answered calmly. "Sure". He smiled brightly and pulled my up the stairs.
"My bed is probably more comfortable." It felt weird to lay in his bed especially since he made me take off my clothes and put on some of his sweats that he used to be able to fit from a few years back so I could be more comfortable. We laid together with his arm wrapped around my waist and mine laying on top of his that was placed on my waist. It was so comfortable, yet felt a little too intimate. I fell asleep slowly and peacefully.