Glorious fight

The flag tank was the TK-3 .
Nonna gives the order to charge .
All three tanks race down the valley creating a dustcloud behind them the enemy seems to have spotted them because they're now turning they're turrets into your direction .
They begin to shoot at you and the others but they're shells are not able to penetrate you or the other for now.
You and the KV-2 are at least 200 meters behind the IS-2 .
The KV tanks are slow , really slow most of them at least .
"Klara just shoot the tank you want to shoot at the time you want to shoot him" you said
"Ладно" she answered
(OK)
"Sergei full speed" You said
"Yes commander! "
"And Ivan just do your job"
"of course"
So there you are speeding torwads the enemy (or at least speeding for the KV-1 756 (r) ) .
The tank fires at a T-34 and disables it
The KV-2 destroys a panther.
And the IS-2 is just destroys everything in vision.

Klara PoV
(Klara in head) " I could hit the flag tank from here "
You fire at the tank . the barrel of the tank smoking after the shell left .
"dammit I missed" you said
"Sergei stop the tank now" Denis said calm then raising his voice as he turned to Ivan
"Ivan you useless idiot load the shells faster !"
He loads the shell .
You try to hit the flag tank again.
And you missed again.
Then your tank gets disabled

Denis PoV
A white flag pops out of the tanks roof

Klara : "You idiot we got disabled because of you , you're useless !"
Sergei : "thanks for being useless Ivan ."
(I copied from the other story)
Ivan tried to calm everyone down
Then you spoke.
"No Ivan, I won't calm down we got disabled because you loaded the shells slower than a snail !"
Ivan visibly had enough of that because he now stormed out of the tank without saying another word.
"Ivan wait it's dangerous out there !" you try telling him but he doesn't listen to you.
The match ended soon after with the IS-2 knocking out the TK-3 .

(So I'm going to end this part here because I have my reason.
Anyways I wrote this while listening to soviet marches why wouldn't I do I look like some kind of a western pig?)
Here are some memes

 Anyways I wrote this while listening to soviet marches why wouldn't I do I look like some kind of a western pig?) Here are some memes

That's wrong

That's wrong