continuation I guess

Guess I'm back took me a while =_= I highly doubt that my writing is any better than before I'm sure it's even worse also I wanna do a self insert and to top it of forgot who was the gunner and who the loader of the KV 1 were so big F right here. Last thing I remember is that Denis stabbed someone.ok enough on me and my loss of all my brain cells. almost wasted a hundred words on my trash =_=

DISCLAIMER this part of the story plays after a huge time skip because I'm to lazy to handle with the whole stabbing situation it just happened k? They worked out idc

No ones PoV
More than a month later of the happenings of the last chapter all the schools received more and more Male students thus forcing the tankery federation (or whatever they're called) to establish the rule that every tankery team had to be devide into a female and Male section. And for plot Denis is of course the commander of that male section and a secondary commander has not been chosen yet.

Denis PoV
You watched as a line of new students came to the school all looked pretty normal besides one guy who didn't look like the typical Japanese at all. Pretty much towering over the other students stood a blonde mostly European looking guy probably 1.85m to 1.95m tall he was also a bit wider considering his body form (not the fat type of wide the more muscular).
"Poor dude they'll probably bully him because he's like this." Denis knew how that felt experiencing it himself before (yeah you could say that wasn't mentioned before but Fugo being abused as a child wasn't in the manga either but DP still put it into the anime.) (And also yep my that's my self insert he's not perfectly like me but idc)

I guess I leave this as a sort of teaser for the next chapter that are gonna be longer .