Chapter Ten - Meeting Hell

Sorry this is pretty rubbish but as usuall this is just made up on the spot :L Hope its not complete crap :)_____________________________________________________________________________

SHANES P.O.V.

First day of the holidays and I have nothing, or should I say no one to do. As much as I truly do love Ali, this having an actual girlfriend thing is definatly going to take some getting used to. I sighed. Ali's gone somewhere with her brother, all the guys already made plans until at least 5pm.......Flora. I grabbed a jacket and my keys and walked into the kitchen, only to find her eating toast with butter, sugar, sprinkles, melted marshmellow and chocolate spread. I grimaced. Right.

"Fee, do you want to come with me to go shopping or to the park and stuff?" I said with a smile "We need to spend quality brother-sister time" I continued realising that we really hadn't just chilled together for ages. She grinned and chucked her... odd.. breakfast in the bin, then ran and grabbed her mini pink leather jacket to pull on over her sparkly flowery dress.
"Lets go" She said excitedly, pulling me out the door. I rolled my eyes but followed her out, locking the front door and unlocking the car. After buckling myself in I turned to face her with a grin.
"Where to first lil' sis?" I asked normally. As soon as I said that though she got an evil glint in her eye causing me to smirk. I've taught her well.
"Shopping Centre" She said. I was about to ask her why, as we don't have a lot of money, but before I could answer she rolled her eyes and put her hand over my mouth. "Before you say anything its to jump out at people and scare them, not to shop doofus" I laughed and put my shades on after she let go of my mouth.
"Mall it is then"

 *****At the mall 45 minutes later*****

Me and Flora were colapsed over each other laughing from our experience of running away from a fat security guard, when suddenly both our stomachs grumbled in unison.
"I think that means we need food now Fee" I said helping her up, the amusement still in my eyes. She nodded in agreement and we walked into the nearest restaurent. After sitting down and ordering I took the chance to look around. What I saw sent me into shock though. Alicia was here for her meeting..... and she was in a pink dress? What. The. Fuck

Alicia's P.O.V.

I'm going to kill Jay, I'm going to kill Jay has been the only coherent thought going through my mind for the past 10 minuets as I banged my head on the table. Our Parents left us a lot of money and the legal side of their comany when they died, so I have to go to business meetings and meet clients with Jay. Unfortunatly, this has two downsides at the moment:
Downside number one, I have to dress girly. It's my own personal torture
Downside number two, I always have to be polite to clients- but todays guy keeps hitting on me, and I'm resisting the strong urge to knock him unconcious.
Suddenly, Jay pulled me up gently and murmerd that the asshole was coming back. Great. I lifted my head and put a fake polite smile on, but before he got back I murmered back to Jay through my teeth.
"Jason Keith Smith, I swear to god I will get the gun out of my handbag and shoot that pervert in the arm if he keeps touching me." Jay knew I was serious, so he discreetly pulled my bag away just as asshole, also known Markus, sat down. Damn him. As they were talking and finalising the deal I zoned out and looked around, only to see Shay and Fee looking at me open-mouthed. I waved a little and they waved back still in shock. I turned back around just in time to see my brother punch Markus in the face.

"You disgusting pervert! What the hell made you think I'd agree to that?!" He shouted. Well fuck, what did I miss this time. He turned to me with his eyes still burning with anger towards Markus and gave me back my bag.
" I think you can use it now Ali" Jay said simply, instead of explaining. I didn't need to be told twice so I started to open it, but it was snatched out of my reach by Shay- who was suddenly behind me.
"Alicia" He said sternly. Ah crap! I forgot he knew I had a gun. I pouted in anoyance but he ignored me and shook my brothers hand.
"You must be Jason. I'm Shane, Ali's boyfriend, and thats my younger sister Flora" Jay shook his hand then paused and glared at Shay. Shay didn't look surprised or scared though, he actually looked like he was expecting it.
"You had sex with my sister the first day you met her and gave her a hickey on the second" Jay growled. Shane lifted his head and looked my brother in the eyes. Something not many people who know what he's capable of do. Shit, my boyfriends going to die...
"I know sir, but in all fainess to myself that was when I was still being an asshole and before I realised I am well and truly in love with her" He chuckled. When he tried to run, Jay kicked Markus in the stomach without even looking around, then studied Shay for a moment. Jay nodded.
"You seem to really care about her so your forgiven" Jay said evenly.... what the fuck? Shay nodded
"Why did you punch him in the face?"
"He wanted to finalise the deal by having sex with my sister" He growled. My mouth opened in shock and I saw Shay look at Markus with complete hatred.
"Do you want any help kicking the crap out of him?"
"Hell yes" came Jay's reply. This seemed to wake Markus up a little, as he then scrambled to his feet and made a run for it, Jay and Shay running after him.

 I sighed and looked down at Flora. Checking how much much money I had in my purse I pursed my lips. Meh, enough.
"Ice cream?"
Flora shrugged her shoulders "Go for it"
We walked out the restaurant calmly leaving everyone in shock.

_____ 3 hours later- Alicia + Jason's house_____

"Ow ow ow" Shay hissed under his breath as I sat on his unhurt leg and put disinfectant across the gash on his forehead. I rolled my eyes.
"You and Jay shouldn't of beat him up, should you?" He raised his eyebrows and winced slightly.
"So you'd just let him talk about you like that?" Shay questioned in disbeleif.
"I would of done it and not got injured" I smirked and Flora bumped knuckles with me giggling. He started mumbling insults towards us so I got off his lap. I grabbed some old keys with a faded pink heart key-fob attatched to them and chucked them at Flora. She looked at mevconfusedly before breif regognition flickered in her eyes and a smile settled on her lips. 
"I think you just realised anyway, but they're the keys to the motorbike I raced on when I was about your age and height. You know where my dirt track is- have fun sweetie" I grinned. She squealed, hugged me, then ran off downstairs. Discretely, I then closed and locked my door, but Shay noticed and let a small smirk replace his fake scowl for a moment. I sat back on his knee and lifted his head.
"I think it's time to make me forgive you now Ali" He smirked and I wrapped my arms round his shoulders, grinning.
"I couldn't agree more Shay"

_______________________________________________________

Comment, fan, message, vote- do your thing :)

Peace out
M.M. xx