Part 17

This part has a bit more romance than usual so if you do not like that you can skip ahead or do whatever you would like to do. 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up and looked over in Wyatt's direction to see Willa gently shaking him. I sat up.
"What are you doing?"
"Finally! Your up! Wyatt slept through the alarm and were late but I didn't want it wake you up so I tried to wake him up quietly."
"Oh. Well it's fine. I was gonna get up to say goodbye to you guys anyways."
"Awww. That's sweet." She was silent for a moment then she kneeled down next to the bed and yelled in Wyatt's ear. "WYATT!!! WAKE UP!!!" He quickly woke then sat up.
"WHAT?!?! What is it?!?!"
"We're late." He groaned.
"I don't want to go."
"Too bad. Get up."
"Shouldn't I stay here with Addison? She still needs me to take care of her. What if she has a panic attack or she some how ends up in another coma? She's gonna need me here." She hesitated for a moment.
"Fine. But you have to come to school tomorrow. I'll see you later." She sighed then left. I looked over at Wyatt and he smiled. His hair was all messy and he was wrapped up in the blanket. He looked adorable.
"So what do you want to do while we're alone all day?"
"Whatever you want. I'm good with anything."
"Well in that case..." Wyatt quickly threw the blanket off the bed. I sat up and raised an eyebrow. He grabbed me and pulled me up onto his lap then started kissing me passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands slid up and down my back. Eventually they found a good place to rest on my hips. He laid down and didn't let go of my hips I went down with him and was now lying on top. We continued to kiss for a few more minutes before he slowly started kissing along my jawline. I wrapped my arms around him then rolled over so he was now on top. He kissed his way down my neck then eventually stopped. I closed my eyes and lifted my head up as his lips latched onto one spot. I started to feel a little suction and soon it started to increase. I didn't know what he was doing but of course I trusted him so i didn't mind. It started to feel really good as he tried all these different things. He would gently bite and tug on my skin, lightly kiss the spot he was sucking on, gently rub it with his thumb or take a break and breath on my neck a bit. He was watching me closely for signs of discomfort or signs that I liked it. I would smile slightly, throw my head back a bit more and dig my nails into his back a bit but not hard enough to hurt him. At one point he started to sink his teeth into my neck without even realizing it and I let out a small yelp. He instantly stopped and looked up at me with a concerned look.
"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" He looked down at my neck and saw two small, red marks where his fangs were. They hadn't broken the skin so it wasn't bleeding but it was a bit red. He gasped slightly and teared up. I felt really bad and wrapped my arms around him so I could pull him down on me.
"Shh. It's ok. I'm alright."
"But I hurt you! This was such a bad idea! I should've known I would get carried away and end up doing something I'd regret."
"Babe. It's fine. Really. It didn't hurt that bad."
"Yeah! That bad! But i still hurt you!"
"No! It didn't hurt. You can do it again if you want. I'm perfectly fine and it's ok." He looked down and was trying not to cry.
"But I l-left a mark..."
"I don't care."
"But your parents will."
"I'm not going home. Remember?"
"Yeah... so please calm down. I'm not upset or hurt and I definitely don't love you any less."
"He calmed down a bit and I gave him a really sweet kiss on the lips. We made out for a few more minutes before we laid side by side, with our heads turned towards each other and were both breathing a little heavy. I took Wyatt's hand.
"That was amazing."
"I'm glad you liked it. I hope to do it a lot more in our future." He winked then sat up. I got up then went over to the mirror on his wall and looked at the bite mark and hickey on my neck. I thought to myself. It's a good thing my parents aren't going to see them or my dad would probably try to murder Wyatt. Of course I would never let that happen though. I checked my phone and saw that I had 13 new messages. 1 was from Bree. Why weren't you at school? I responded. Long story. Let's just say I got grounded. The second message was from Eliza. Where are you? Your parents said you ran away and you weren't at school yesterday. Everyone is worried about you. Well I'm with someone and I'm safe so please don't worry, I replied with. The next message was from Bucky. Your parents are freaking out right now and no one knows where you are. I'm somewhere where no one will look. But don't worry. I'm safe and happy. I sighed when I saw that I had 8 new messages from my mom and 2 from my dad. I'm sorry. Please come home. I left him on read. Addison. Your father feels horrible. He told me he apologized. Please just come home. We miss you. We're both REALLY sorry. If you don't soon we're gonna start asking your friends to help. We're worried about you. I left her on read too. I was so focused I didn't notice Wyatt get up and come over to me until he kissed my cheek.
"Is everything alright?" I didn't want to worry him so I fake smiled then nodded.
"Mhmm." He seemed a bit skeptical.
"Ok... if you say so..."