Part 14

The next morning I woke up close to lunch time. I gasped and sat up, thinking I was late for school. It took me a moment to remember that I don't get to go since my dad grounded me and the doctor said my body is still recovering so I have to rest as much as I can. I laid in bed and didn't even bother to get up for another hour or so then I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in..." I looked at the door to see my dad come into my room.
"Addison... I'm sorry about what happened last night." He said.
"You are?"
"Mhmm. I overreacted. Instead of being grounded for a month and not getting to go to school or use your phone for so long I'll give you your phone tomorrow and you can go back to school next Monday."
"Thanks dad."
"Of course, sweetheart." I sat up and stretched my arms out. I noticed him raise an eyebrow.
"What are you wearing?" I got nervous.
"Uhhhhh... it's my friend's jacket."
"Who's the friend?" He crossed his arms. "Is better not be Wyatt..."
"Why do you hate him so much?"
"Well... let me think. He's rude, a bad influence, he doesn't listen and he's a jerk."
"Don't call him that. He's not."
"Yes he is. I don't want you to be around him anymore, Addison." I started to get angry and got up.
"Wyatt is not a jerk. He's such a sweet, caring, kind hearted person and Wyatt and i are going to continue to be friends whether you like it or not. I think he's amazing and I love him." I realized what I had just said when my dad looked really mad and grabbed my wrist then took his jacket off of me.
"Hey!!! Give it back!!!" I tried to grab it but he pulled it away.
"You and Wyatt are not aloud to talk to each other ever again and I'm gonna make sure of that. You and him will never even get the chance to be with each other or date. From now on he's a stranger to you and you must act like he is invisible and doesn't exist." I teared up.
"Dad!!! That isn't fair!"
"Go away! You may not see Addison!" I heard my mom yell from the other room. I ran out into the living look and expected to see Wyatt standing there but who it really was shocked me and I gasped then took a few steps backwards. My dad came out then gasped too and grabbed me.
"Let me go!!!" I was still really mad.
"Addison... we need to talk." Zed said and was standing near the front door. My dad looked furious and I got scared.
"GET OUT. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN OUR HOME OR ANYWHERE NEAR ADDISON."
"With all do respect sir I never meant to hurt her. There was some problem with me Z-Band because I attempted to hack it myself like Eliza did but I messed things up. They let me out of containment after they fixed it and put a restraint on it so I can't hack it again."
"WE DON'T CARE. YOU STILL HURT OUR DAUGHTER. GET OUT."
"I just want to speak to her!" He came inside and tried to come over to me but my dad put me down and quickly shoved him against the door. I started to panic. I didn't know what was happening but I started breathing a bit heavy and felt lightheaded. I was so scared that I was shaking slightly. I really suddenly passed out and collapsed to the ground.
I woke up to a lot of yelling and a few other loud noises. I was lying on my bed and my mom was next to me.
"Are you ok, honey?"
"I... I think so... what happened?"
"You had a panic attack."
"Really? That's never happened before..."
"Yeah..." I sat up.
"I HAVE TO TALK TO HER!!!"
"FOR THE 5TH TIME!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!!!"
"I AM NOT LEAVING INTIL I CAN TALK TO HER!!! I JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE!!!"
"I. DON'T. CARE." I heard my dad and Zed yelling at each other from the other room. I got really nervous and got up then left the room.
"Addison! Get back here!" My mom said.
"I'm just making sure they aren't hurting each other!" I was relived first see they were both unharmed. Zed ran over to me and hugged me. I instantly stiffened and got really scared again. My dad ran over to us and pulled me away from him.
"Stop it!!! I'm still mad at you!!!"
"I don't care! I'm not gonna let him touch you!"
"UGH!!!" I yelled. Zed grabbed me again and I gasped. My dad held up a fist and my mom ran over to him then grabbed his wrist.
"Dale!!! He's a kid!!! You can't hit him!!!" Zed held me really close.
"Addie... i'm so sorry. Please forgive me."
"...I can't. Because of you I was in a coma for two months."
"But can't you just please give me another chance? I'll try not to hurt you or be jealous of Wyatt again." I thought for a moment and remembered something when he brought up Wyatt. I had to break up with Zed. I didn't respond for a moment so he spoke again. "Maybe this can help you decide..." he kissed me, passionately. It felt different than it used to when he kissed me. I didn't enjoy it like I did then. I pulled away.
"We have to break up." He looked shocked.
"What? Why?"
"I love someone else."
"Its that idiot, Wyatt!" My dad said.
"He's not an idiot!"
"He is." Zed agreed.
"Wow. We agree about something. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna kill you. Your almost worse then Wyatt." Zed gasped.
"How dare you!!!" He charged at my dad. My mom stepped in between them and held each other apart while they tried to hurt each other. I started to panic again and started breathing a bit heavy. My mom noticed.
"You need to calm down, sweetie. I would come comfort you but I'm afraid in I let go they'll kill each other..." I didn't calm down. I couldn't. Instead I started crying a bit. Neither my Dad or Zed cared. I suddenly ran out the door and ran as fast and as far away as I could.