Part 7

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you to all the people who have been posting encouraging comments saying they would like me to continue, giving me ideas or asking when the next chapter will be out. I would love it if someone would let me know how many chapters you think this book should be. If i have to or you all want me to i can do a second book but after i finish this one i plan on doing a Marlos book two. I also cannot wait to share part 8! It gets pretty interesting and now we're getting really close to the waddison part you've all been waiting for... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there, shocked and scared. Zed continued to hold me. I was trembling a bit as i tried not to cry. He noticed and kissed the top of my head. I started squirming a bit and he gripped me tighter.

"I don't want to have to hurt you again, Addison. I don't enjoy hurting you. But you needed to be taught a lesson." I was silent and looked over at Willa again who was standing there. No one else was around since school was already over and everyone else went home. For a moment I wondered why she was doing nothing but then I remembered Zed said if she did he'd kill me. She looked really worried and stressed. Zed was still holding me close to him with and had both his arms wrapped around me. He kissed my cheek gently.

"Let's go home."

"No! I don't want to spend another minute with you!" I yelled at him.

"Yes you do." He responded before gently kissing my cheek a few more times as I shivered slightly. He gently picked me up then held me against the lockers. He smirked slightly then kissed me passionately as he wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me up then trailed warm kisses down my neck. I felt so small and weak in his big, strong arms. Zed was starting to get pretty muscular now since couch made him work out everyday so he would be ready for the football games coming up. I didn't know what to do as he continued kissing my neck. I sorta liked it but i knew i couldn't let him know since i was still really scared and mad at him. I glanced at Willa who looked disgusted. I assumed it wasn't because it was gross that he was kissing me but because he did after he hurt me and i told him i want to break up. Suddenly i gasped as i felt him start to give my a hickey. I'd never had one before and if my parents saw one they would freak out and get really mad. I tried to pull get away and pull his arms off of me but he didn't move or stop. His lips latched onto my my skin as he continued to gently suck. Two or three minutes later he stopped and looked at it and smiled then started rubbing it gently in circle motions with his thumb. He stopped a bit later and put me down but still kept one arm around me so i couldn't run away. Suddenly in the corner of my eye i saw Wyatt coming up to Zed and i. He looked really mad and his eyes were glowing a bit like Willa's were earlier. Zed noticed him then pulled me closer.

"STAY BACK!" Zed yelled as he ran to us anyways and didn't listen to Zed's warning. He ran right up to us and punched Zed in the face looking both furious and worried.

"LET GO OF HER!!!" He yelled but Zed just lightly touched his upper lip with two fingers then looked at the blood on them from his nose. Zed pinched it to keep it from bleeding a lot and laughed slightly and shook his head then suddenly looked furious at him. Willa grabbed Wyatt's hand and tried to pull him away from us.

"Zed said that if I do anything or get too close he'll kill her!"

"HE WOULDN'T DARE. IF HE KILLS HER OR EVEN HURTS HER ONE MORE TIME I'LL KILL HIM!!!" Wyatt yelled. Zed smirked.

"I'm not scared of you, mutt. You're weak and you probably can't even defend yourself in a fight. So there is no point in trying to protect Addison." Then right as I thought Zed was gonna beat up Wyatt or start a fight with him he slammed me against the lockers so hard that it made a dent in them and I hit my head really hard. I screamed out in pain, loudly and grabbed my head. Zed let go of me then watched me collapse to the ground, weak and in pain. The last thing i saw was Zed looking down at me with a smug expression on his face. Then everything around me felt like it was spinning and everything became dark as i lost consciousness. The last thing I heard was Wyatt yell and Willa scream.

"ADDISON!!!"