𝙢𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙤 | 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙𝙨

Fluff~♡
Requested by Kpop_Trash76
1284 words

your head is always up in the clouds, darling

The sky is always so pretty.

The Mist Pillar, Muichiro, had a habit of always looking up in the sky. Just staring at the clouds and all, wondering why they're there. With his head always up there, he was easily distracted, or would always zone out.

The clouds are prettier than usual.

His zoning out was then interrupted when Oyakata-sama announced something.

"My children! We all know that today, we welcome someone as a new member of the Pillars. Ms. L/N Y/N, you are now granted the title, Cloud Pillar. Please, everybody rejoice!"

As the rest of the pillars clapped, Muichiro didn't pay much mind to the ceremony. He still had his head up in the sky. Y/N sat down beside him. After he felt her presence, he finally looked down. He glanced at her. His eyes widened a little bit at her sight. She had long pretty hair, and a gorgeous face, and even if she was sitting down, you could make out the curves of her body from her uniform. The boy started blushing, as the new pillar noticed him staring.

"Oh, hello! I'm L/N Y/N, the new Cloud Pillar. You are?"

He just kept staring at her, and he didn't even utter a word.

"Uhm, hello?"

"H-hi. Tokito Muichiro, Mist Pillar."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Tokito-san!"

"Y-you too."

He didn't feel right. It was the first time he was distracted by something else other than the clouds and his surroundings. I mean, she's technically the Cloud Pillar so it makes sense- No, that's not the point. He couldn't stop staring at her. It was as if his nose was going to bleed any minute now.

"Is there something wrong, Tokito-san? You've been staring for a while."

"O-oh, it's nothing. I'm just trying to remember the face of our new member."

That was a lie. He could ever forget a face like that. How could he?

"O-oh, ok."

As soon as the Pillar meeting was adjourned, everybody went back to what they needed to do.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later, Tokito-san!"