Chapter 9 - Plans and breakups

The next morning Alfie woke before Zoe, which was a big shock. He went downstairs and made pancakes for Zoe and a cup of tea for her. Zoe woke up with no one lying next to her, she found it strange. She stubbed downstairs quietly to make sure Alfie didn't hear. She went into the front room and got Percy out from his cage. She walked carefully with him into the kitchen where Alfie was and held Percy up to Alfie's ear.
"Ahh, Zoe. It's gonna bite me. Get it away!!" Alfie screamed like a girl which made Zoe chuckle.
"Get him Percy, attack the Alfie monster!"
"Hey that's mean!"
"Ahah!" Zoe ran off to put Percy back and hide.
"GET BACK HERE!"
"NOO!!"
"Okay. You wanna play hide and seek?!"
"Haha you will never find me!"
"You sure?"
"Yep!"
Alfie poked his head round the side of the living room door and saw a tiny Zoe body curled up in the corner, or so he thought. Suddenly Zoe jumped onto his back for a piggy-back.
"Told ya!" Zoe said hugging Alfie while on his back.
"Thats rude!"
"Nah, I just know everything."
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"Where am I taking you?"
"Errr."
"Ahah, I'm taking you." Alfie stopped talking and ran to the sofa's and threw Zoe on to it playfully.
"Alfie!! I don't wanna be here! I wanna be in the kitchen with the fooooood!"
"Haha, well missy, your gonna have to wait for the food to come to you!"