Chapter 5 - The big secret revealed

Zoe and Alfie had quite a long bath, while Louise and Matt where getting ready to head home, well that's what Zoe thought.
"Alfie, I think I'm gonna get out and get ready now."
"Okay gorgeous, I'm gonna get out too. Here's a towel for you."
"Thank you, here's yours."
Zoe and Alfie walked across to their bedroom where they get dressed. Zoe was putting on her make-up when she asked "what are we doing today gorgeous?"
"I wanna take you out somewhere."
"Ooh, where?"
"It's a secret, your going to have to where a blind fold so bare that in mind with your make-up Zo."
"Okay. Can you take Nala out for a wee and put some food in for Pippin and Percy please?"
"Yeah sure."
"Thank-you."
Alfie went downstairs to feed the guiniea pigs and take Nala out, but he also spoke to Louise and Matt.
"Hey guys, can you go and pretend to Zoe that you are leaving, and can you go and get everything ready at you know where please?"
"Yeah sure" Matt said and Louise and him went upstairs with Darcey to say goodbye to Zoe.
"Bye bye Zoe." Darcey said.
"Bye, hope you had fun last night! You are welcome round any time!" Zoe said back and gave her a big hug, she also gave Louise and Matt a hug. "Text and call when you can peeps!"
"Of course Zo!" Louise said, hugging Zoe back.
Louise, Matt and Darcey left and Alfie went back upstairs to Zoe.
"You ready likkle one?"
"Nearly, just finishing my hair."
"Okay. You look beautiful!"
"Thank you Alfreido, you look beautiful as well!"
"Well I always do!" He said laughing. Zoe joined in with the laughing.
"Okay, I'm ready. Are we getting a taxi?"
"Yeah. I will blindfold you when we are downstairs, so you don't fall down the stairs... Coz I would laugh."
"Haha cheers for that Alfie!"
"Anytime!" He gave her a cheeky smile and kissed her forehead.
"Hello, yeah can we have a taxi please. Zoe Sugg. Yep that's our address.. Ten minutes? Yep that's fine. Thank you. Bye"
"You got us a taxi then?" Alfie asked.
"Ahah yeah!"
They both went downstairs and Alfie wrote down on a piece of paper where they were going so Zoe wouldn't find out.
Soon the taxi arrived and Alfie put the blindfold on Zoe.
"Where to?" The driver asked.
"Here, it's a surprise for her so I've written it down."
"Oh right okay."
"Cheers!"
Alfie and Zoe sat in the taxi holding each other's hands.
"Zoe, i love you."
"Love you too Alfie."
"I'm so excited for today!"
"I think I am.. I don't know where we are going though!"
"You will know soon enough likkle one!"
Alfie quickly text everyone
'Louise, Matt, Joe, Casper, Kara, Marcus, Niomi, Jim, Tanya, Jonathan, Anna, Gabi, are you all ready? We are nearly there!!!!'
'Yep we are all ready!!!!' Kara replied.
"Here we are!" The taxi driver announced.
"Thanks!" Alfie said, paying him and helping Zoe out of the car.
"Can I look yet?"
"Nope, not yet. One minute then you can likkle one. Walk steadily next to me."
"Okay!"
Zoe and Alfie walked a few paces until suddenly Alfie picked up Zoe and carried her over to the others who were deadly silent.
"Stay right there Zoe."
"Okay."
Alfie got down on one knee infront of her and signaled Kara to take the blind fold off of Zoe.
"Zoe, you make my days worth waking up for. Your smile is what makes my world turn. When I see you sleeping next to me, I wonder why out of everyone else in the world you chose me. I never want to loose you. You are my strawberries to my cream. Making you smile is like winning a marathon. There is nothing I want more in the world other then to be with you. I want you next to my side for the rest of my life. I fall in love with you more and more as the days go on. And right here, right now, infront of everyone I want to ask you, Zoe. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
Zoe had tears of joy falling down her face.
"Yes, yes of course I will Alfie! I love you so much!" Zoe said and Alfie stood up immediately and kissed her on the lips and she kissed him back.
Everyone clapped and was so happy except Casper. He was upset, he hated this. Casper ran off down the street.
"Wait.... Where's Casper going?" Zoe asked.