Chapter 4 - Alfie is back home

"Hello?" Alfie called as he came through the door.
"We are in here Alfie." Matt called back.
"Hey, how is she?" Alfie asked.
"She's fine, her and Louise are both asleep."
"Did they eat?"
"Yeah. Wanna watch some T.V. The girls are gonna be asleep for a while now if not all night."
"Yeah okay. What ya wanna watch?"
"Umm, well we could watch Fast and Furious?"
"Sounds cool!"
"Ok!"
Matt and Alfie sat and watched most of Fast and Furious until Zoe came downstairs and ran up behind Alfie and hugged him.
"Hey Alfreido!"
"Hey likkle one! You alright now?"
"Yeah, I just got a bit panicky, I didn't know where you were."
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine, can we go talk in private in the kitchen please gorgeous?"
"Yeah sure Zo!"
Zoe and Alfie walked into the kitchen.
"Umm I need to tell you the truth Alfie."
"Yeah, I'm listening."
"I was in when you came home, I heard you with another girl so I hid. I heard your conversation. I was in the bathroom to start, then I was hiding under the bed in the spare room when you went to get your bag. What was you doing with her?"
"I knew you was here, Kara didn't. I can't tell you what we was doing... It's a big surprise. What did you think we was doing?"
"I don't know. That's why I broke down crying and called Louise and why she came over.. It's why I got all anxious."
"I would never do anything to upset you Zoe. I love you, you know that." Alfie said and kissed Zoe's cheek.
"I love you too Alfie."
Zoe and Alfie stood there in the kitchen, Zoe snuggled up in Alfie's chest, she was listening to his heart beat. She found it calming and eventually fell asleep there.
"Zoe? Likkle one! Come on, let's go on the sofa, you can fall asleep there, its probably not comfortable sleeping standing up!"
Zoe was half asleep so Alfie carried her over to the sofa, where he let her fall asleep on his lap.
"I think I'm gonna go to bed, I will see you in the morning Alfie." Matt whispered.
"Okay, night mate."
"Night."
Alfie sat there stroking Zoe's hair watching Fast and Furious again until he fell asleep.

The next morning, Zoe got up and went into the kitchen to make a tea for herself and a coffee to wake Alfie up with. As she was waiting for the kettle to boil Alfie came up and gave her a hug from behind and leant his head on the top of hers.
"Morning sleep." Zoe said.
"Morning beautiful."
"I was just going to wake you up with a coffee."
"Oh, I will go back to sleep then,"
"No point now, I don't have as much fun now!"
They both laughed.
"Morning cute couple!" Louise said which made them jump. "Did I make you jump? Sorry!"
"It's fine chummy. Do you want a tea?"
"No thank you, can I have some milk though please for Darcey?"
"Yeah course"
"Thank you"
"We are just gonna go have a bath, you, Matt and Darcey can have as much food as you need." Zoe said to Louise.
"Thanks chummy."
"No problem chummy"
Zoe and Alfie went upstairs, into the bathroom and started to run the bath.
"What one do you want gorgeous?"
"Up to you Alfreido"
"This one?"
"Ooh yeah! I love so white bath bomb!"
"I know likkle one!"
"Wait until the baths full, then you can throw it in."
"Okay!"