⁰⁰. 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

prologue

—KOL MIKAELSON HAD BEEN ASLEEP FOR MORE THAN A FEW YEARS, because of his brothers

—KOL MIKAELSON HAD BEEN ASLEEP FOR MORE THAN A FEW YEARS, because of his brothers. During his reckless times of the beginning of the twentieth century, his brothers put a dagger into his heart as his sister ratted him out about his creations of a dagger for the one and only, his brother, Klaus Mikaelson.

But one day, as his dark coffin was scattered along with the other ones in the dark large truck's back (next to a house), the wind around it picked up. The truck began to dangerously shake when suddenly a fire appeared inside the truck on a coffin, carving Kol's initials with a snake around the two letters. Soon enough, the wind died down along with the fire and the quiet night continued without anyone noticing the strange scenery around the truck that happened a while ago.

Kol Mikaelson's dark brown eyes burst open, letting out a gasp as he sat up straight, strangely up from the floor. The Original looked around, noticing he wasn't trapped in pitch black of his coffin instead he was in a nursery. He adjusted himself as he stood up and looked around, yet again, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as the vampire wondered where he was and what noises were coming from behind him. He turned around, and his chocolate eyes landed on a crib with a baby in it. The vampire took each step towards it with curiosity rising in him. The sight in front of him left him speechless as he stared at a baby, who let out a squeal and made grabby hands towards him. Kol felt as if he knew the little creature from somewhere, but he couldn't put his mind on where he did and felt pult towards her. However, his silence was broken when a young man rushed into the nursery room with a sigh of relief washing over him at the sight of his child.

The Original vampire stared at the man, who picked up his baby daughjter into his arms, not even noticing him standing right next to him. Kol scrunched his nose as more confusion swept over him; he began to wave at the man like a lunatic. "Hello! Are you blind or what? How come that child can see me, but not you."

Yet, the man didn't even bat an eye towards him and continued to stare at the baby in his arms with admiration, and he held the baby as if it was a fragile porcelain doll that could break into pieces if he squeezed it. "Hello, there little one."

The man snapped back into reality when his sister rushed into the room with another newborn baby and an unknown person with a dark cloak hiding their face. "Come on, Peter, put your daughter into the crib next to her sister."

"Why would I—"

The older sister of the said man sighed, rubbing her temples as her face was full of worry. "That woman is out of her mind. She wants to kill the children, claiming they took her powers away, although she's worn out from birthing, so we are safe for now. However, we need to get them away from here as far as we can. We need to find a safe place for them where they can grow up without danger."

Kol raised his eyebrows, not believing his ears. He knew he was a vicious monster, but the Mikaelson had never killed a baby or a child in his thousand years as he didn't dare to step so low. He watched as the tall man's eyes widened, obeying his older sister and putting the baby into the large crib next to her baby sister.

The man stepped back, glancing at his children for the last time before storming out of the nursery, leaving his brown-haired sister with the unknown person alone with Kol and the children.

"Alright, I'm starting to feel a little creeped out, watching this," The Mikaelson man muttered, not noticing the cloaked person glancing his way for a minute before making its way towards the crib.

The person under the cloak shut their eyes and placed their hands above the crying twins, and they started chanting in a foreign language. Throughout the spell, Kol let out a cry, clutching onto his head as he felt a sudden pain take a portion over his brain, feeling as it would explode any minute. The pain disappeared when the cloaked person stopped chanting, and it bowed a little in front of the Talia woman. "It's done, my Alpha. They shouldn't be found that easily, their scent can't even be picked on."

The hooded person left the room after it finished its sentence. Talia picked both babies up into her arms and left the same way her brother and the unknown person did.

-

A ring echoed through the whole house, alarming the owner, who almost choked on his saliva as he was sleeping in his armchair. The twenty-eight years old man wiped the naughty drool from his mouth and stretched before he stood up. The blue-eyed man grumpily sauntered to his door. His curious mind already swirling around thoughts at who might it be. His annoying neighbour? His nosy mother? One of his flings?

Everything went through his mind when he opened the door, to see no one. The man, Erik Cameron, looked around, confused as no one stood at his door. Although, a little squeal came from the ground. Erik glanced down at a covered-up baby, seated in a not-so-cheap car seat, looking at him. A little note was sticking out of the many blankets, he picked it up and read it, quietly to himself.

Please take care of her. Take care of her as your daughter and give her all the love and care that you could muster up.

Kol kind of scoffed, also reading the letter behind the man. "That bloody woman forget about me. All that travelling and no words about taking care of me too."

The letter also contained pieces of information about her, but one thing that was missing was a name for her. Erik crouched down to look at the six month old little girl, whose little hand instantly grasped onto his pinky finger and continued to squeal. He moved his head at the strong shining sun, indicating it was the start of the summer, meaning it was June.

"Maybe you will hate me in the future for your name, but fuck it-" The Cameron man started, his laziness showing right about in thinking of a name for the girl, however, every choice has its meaning. And the thought of one of his flings leaving their baby at his doorstep, fell out of his head.

"Language, man!" Kol chirped up, even if the man couldn't hear him. "That's just a baby!"

Erik picked up the little girl into his arms, letting her explore his face with her tiny hands. "Welcome to my home, June Cameron."

UNEDITED!!!!

UNEDITED!!!!

i'm so excited to write this fanfiction of my favourite character from tvd and to!!

he's so underrated tbh🥺 + he deserved way more screen time

+ the prologue may sound creepy and all, but soon as chapters will be out, slowly the plot of it will be explained too:)