⁴. 𝖐𝖔𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙

                —THE SUN WAS BEATING DOWN ON THE CHICAGO'S PARK— as Rebekah and June sat on a bench with ice—creams in their hands

                —THE SUN WAS BEATING DOWN ON THE CHICAGO'S PARK— as Rebekah and June sat on a bench with ice—creams in their hands. The young werecoyote dragged Rebekah to a hairsalon, to get them look more civilised and bought some summer fits, so none of them have to be questioned about their dirty and bloodied fits— or Rebekah's 19th century's dress. Of course—Klaus' credit card was used on all of it.

The two girls sat side by side, licking their ice—creams. Rebekah watched children with a huge smile on her face. They sat in a comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the peaceful moment. But it didn't last long as a child ran up to the Original vampire.

"Mummy!" A little girl, taking deep breaths from running, came up to the vampire and put her head on her lap in exhaustion. "I'm hungry, mummy, can we go eat, please?"

"I—"

A blonde-woman appeared in front of the two supernaturals, taking the girl of Rebekah. "I'm truly sorry, she doesn't have the best vision and she's refusing to wear her glasses—"

Rebekah cut off the woman with a wave. "It's no problem, it made my day even better, she's adorable!"

The mother thanked Rebekah, making her daughter wave a goodbye to the two girls, sitting on the bench. The Original vampire couldn't take her eyes off the little girl.

Even though, June was terribly young compared to Rebekah, and was in no desire to have a child now, she felt for her. A thousand years to unable to have a child must be horrible. The Cameron girl patted Rebekah's shoulder to which they exchanged looks.

"Aren't they the loveliest?" The Original vampire pouted. The June girl grimaced as she was not the biggest fan of children, but nodded. "I would have thousand of them if I could."