². 𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑

                    —THE DIRTY-BLONDE-HAIRED GIRL STARED AHEAD AT THE BAR while Klaus talked to Stefan about his ripper phase's times back in the twenties

                    —THE DIRTY-BLONDE-HAIRED GIRL STARED AHEAD AT THE BAR while Klaus talked to Stefan about his ripper phase's times back in the twenties. She knew something was wrong as the hybrid's plan utterly failed and ended in lashing out at them for the goal not working. And that's why the Mikaelson insisted on visiting a powerful witch in Chicago. Klaus pushed open the door, entering the bar, and June followed him, but a hand stopped the girl from entering.

"Are you okay?" The Salvatore spoke up, staring into June's brown eyes. The girl glanced up at him and nodded, but keeping her eyes on the ground. She had already cleaned her bloodied forehead. "I'm so sorry that you're forced to be here and about Klaus what he did to you, yesterday."

"It's not your fault," The girl softly smiled at the vampire, trying to reassure him that it's not his fault. She didn't want him to feel more guilty than he already felt. She knows what he went through, he has told her and it's pretty seen in his eyes: the pain and responsibility. "But I'm itching to tear Klaus' throat out with my teeth, right now."

"Me and you, June." The Salvatore vampire chuckled before turning to the door. The girl trailed behind Stefan as they entered the bar, where Klaus tried to joke to the dark-skinned woman behind the counter.

"So a hybrid walks into the bar, says the bartender—"

"Honestly," the Mikaelson ghost walked around the bar before walking back to his brother, staring at him. "My back hurts from carrying all the humour and looks for this family."

The dark-skinned woman held her hand up, stopping the hybrid from talking. She walked over to the two men and woman with a book in her hand. "Stop. You may be invicible, but that doesn't make you funny."

June let out a snort at the woman, putting the hybrid in his place as she dared to interrupt him and roast him. Klaus sent a glare towards the Cameron girl before letting a smile draw on his face at the sight of the witch he had met years ago.