⁵. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑

A gasp echoed through the unknown place as June sat upright, trying to slow down her breathing

A gasp echoed through the unknown place as June sat upright, trying to slow down her breathing. When she succeeded, her hand shot up to her neck that was snapped, many, many hours ago. She confusedly glanced around, until realisation set in. "That undiagnosed bipolar piece of shit."

"I'm an atheist, but I think God heard my prayers now." Kol kissed his index and middle finger that were crossed and motioned them towards the sky as if thanking God for saving the girl.

The werecoyote grunted as she quickly stood up, felt slightly dizzy, and almost fell if it wasn't for a school desk. Her brown eyes searched her whereabouts and when her eyes fell onto the blackboard—math written on it. "What the—am I in hell?"

"If you were," Kol paused to snicker at himself. "you would be seeing my mother dearest and that little rascal Marcel."

June casted an annoying glance at the pain in ass, called Kol. "Or you if I get my hands on you."

If the girl knew about the things he had imagined  in his head and he couldn't help but let his lips curl into a sly smirk. "Well then, let hell be my new home."

The werecoyote rolled her eyes while her hands wandered to her neck, caressing it. "How comes, I am not dead?"

Before she could hear the ghost's voice, the doors have opened with a force that it was a surprise it didn't fall off. Someone must be dramatic with it's entrances, June thought.

In front of her was the infamous Klaus Mikaelson with his usual cocky smirk. "I see, the sleeping beauty has wakened up."

*

"You! You piece of hybrid shit! You fucking killed me after telling poets how special I am and that I'm under your protection!" The werecoyote was screaming with all her voice as she fumed and felt like gas was pouring out of her ears. Even after so many scratches from her claws and many blood poured from his arm, he didn't budge. "You're full of bullshit, Klaus! Let me go, I can walk perfectly normally without you—"

Without any word, Klaus let go of her hair by which he was dragging the girl all way from the classroom and pushed her to the ground. A brown—haired girl pushed herself up from the ground with a shocked look, holding onto Stefan, who was demanded to stay to guard her from escaping. "Let her go, Klaus! I thought, I am the one, you wanted here to hurt!"

Klaus scoffed loudly, startling the popr human girl. "My dear Elena, have you ever heard of...it's none of your business? I will do with her as I wish."

"Someone get me some popcorn," Kol babbled as he stared amused at the scene in front of him, where the werecoyote recovered and fumingly strolled across the room, ready to throw hands(claws) at the hybrid. "This shall be my best day if a girl beats my brother of twink."

Klaus grinned at the shorter girl, as he looked down at her, both of their eyes staring into each other souls. One of them ready to explode and the other one calmly and amused. "I knew you wouldn't die. I heard everything from Gloria, your soul is connected to my brother's one, so you're possessing his Original vampire traits which makes you unkillable like me.

"What?" Elena asked, but her question was ignored.

"Doesn't mean it was the right, thing to do. And having your brother's power, doesn't mean, I will get my hair back immediately that you pulled out of my head." June growled and without shame, she spit onto the hybrid's face.

"I think you will definitely meet my mother and Marcel in hell." The Mikaelson ghost tried to nudge Thea, but to his disappointment, it went through her.

"I've come to ask for your forgiveness and pledge my loyalty," Stefan spoke up, gently pushing the dirty—blonde haired girl away, so he could stare at Klaus, who annoyingly glared at June as he wiped the spit off of his face. "Well, you broke that pledge, already."

"Elena means nothing to me anymore," Stefan took one step closer to the hybrid, trying to desperately convince him. "And whatever you ask of me, I will do."

The hybrid stared at him for a few minutes before a creepy sinister smirk makes its way onto his face, scaring slightly June as she couldn't imagine what sick thoughts went around in Klaus' head. He motioned to the two students in the middle of the gym. "Fair enough, kill them."

Elena ran up to the two students, shaking her head in denial. "No, Stefan, don't! He's not going to hurt me, he's already said—"

The poor human couldn't finish her sentence as the hybrid vamp-speeded towards her and back-hand slapped her, making her fall to the ground with a gasp. June widened her eyes, rushing over to the girl while Stefan tried to attack Klaus, but instead got pinned against the wall by him. The Cameron girl held Elena's head as she concentrated on taking her pain away as black veins appeared on her wrist till she savored all the pain, the human felt. Both of the girls glanced, worried, at the hybrid and vampire and the situation they were in.

"Fascinating," Kol whispered to himself as he stared at those black veins on the girl's hand.

***

"My brother is truly an animal," Kol said, breaking the silence for June as he boringly stared at the Ripper of Monterey feeding viciously on the two students, ripping their heads off on the way. June sat on one of the benches, biting her nails as she kept glancing between Stefan and her o'clock, dreading to end this nightmare for one and all, and go home to her dad and brother.

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot." Klaus spoke up, proudly watching the ripper feeding.

The Gilbert girl shook her head. "No, you did this to him."

The hybrid rolled his eyes, slapping his hand on his thigh before standing up. "Would it be hard to shut your mouth, love? Look at June, she's pretty capable of doing it."

"I would rip out your throat with my teeth if I had to talk to you, asshole." The said girl glanced the hybrid's way, her eyes full of hatred.

"Oh, come on, love, don't be such a dog. I thought we are family, after all—"

"I didn't know it's your ritual of welcoming people into your family by snapping necks—"

"His way of welcoming people into our family is stabbing you in the heart with a dagger, darling." Kol spoke up. "So, I must say, don't feel special yet."

Klaus was cut off by June, then she was cut off by a fuming Original vampire girl, who stomped into the gym with a phone in her hand as she shouted at the poor human Elena, who was so lost. "Where is it?! Where's my necklace?!"

"The day keeps getting better and better..."

unedited!

thank you for reading, voting, commenting and supporting this story!<3

😃please help. also i'm sorry for a really, really boring and full of mistakes of a chapter. but i wrotr this at midnight without any idea of what am i writing. also ignore the title, it's so random tbh🤌

++++ a very quick question. do you want me to do a series of this soulmate thing? but if you don't want it, it's okay! I'm asking, so I can do this story line properly with or without it