Bad Idea pt.1

"That was really stupid Sam." Corey insulted.
   "I know, but nothing freaking happened. I don't know if I'll even use this footage." Sam frustratedly turned his camera off and tossed it on the bed.
   "But something could've happened. And don't you dare try it again without telling anyone. You could get hurt."
   "Alright, okay, I wont." Sam sighed. Corey nodded then left the room, closing the door behind him. Sam had just finished doing a ritual for a video, where he breaks every rule while playing an Ouija board. One of the rules he didn't get to break, though, was playing alone. Sam peeked out his door, making sure no one was in the hallway, then locked it. He set his camera up, lit candles, and turned the lights off. "If Corey knew i was doing this right now, he would kill me. So, Corey, if you're watching this, I'm sorry but I had to try one more time." Sam began. "I guess first I'll ask Ouija, is anyone there?" Nothing. He waited a minute. "Are there any spirits out there that want to talk with me?" Again, nothing. "Why are you being such a dick today? Usually there's someone out there that always contacts us!" Sam was starting to get really angry, but he kept his calm. "I'm gonna ask again, this time politely. If there is any spirit out there, can you please give me a sign that you're here. Anything." Sam gulped, slightly nervous. But still, nothing. "This is fucking useless." He tossed the planchette back onto the board, then leaned back against his bed. He grabbed his camera, turned it off, and blew the candles out. With a sigh of frustration, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, trying to think of another idea for a video.
    After a couple minutes, Sam decided it would be best if he got a good nights sleep, and worked on another video tomorrow.
    In the middle of the night, Sam woke up to what sounded like someone whispering directly into his ear. "What the-" he quickly sat up. That's when, he felt the blood dripping out of his nose. "Shit." This was usual, he gets bloody noses in the middle of the night all the time. But what was unusual was how dizzy he was. As he stumbled to the bathroom, he had to pause in the hall, and regain his balance. When he made it, he turned the sink on, splashed some water on his face and cleaned the blood off his lip. His mouth felt dry, so he took a sip of water, swished it in his mouth, and spit it out. "What the hell?" He whispered to himself. There was blood in the water he spit out. He looked in the mirror to inspect his cheeks, thinking he way have bit them in his sleep. There was nothing, and he didn't feel any pain. Sam took a sip of water, and spit it out again. This time no blood. He was about ready to walk back to his room when he started having a hard time breathing. Every time he would inhale, it felt like water was blocking his throat. He tried to focus on inhaling and exhaling, but it still felt like there was mucus blocking his airway. It started to gag him. He coughed into the sink, and noticed that there was blood again. His eyes widened. This seemed to really gross him out, because he felt like he was going to throw up. Sam leaned over the toilet, ready for it, but he just continued to cough blood. It wouldn't stop. He couldn't breathe. He started to get extremely light headed, so he grabbed the trash can and sat down to lean against the shower wall. He tried, again, to focus on breathing but it wasn't working. Sam thought for sure he was going to pass out and suffocate on his blood, so he forced himself to stay awake. For every breath he took, more blood was sucked down his throat. He didn't know where it was coming from.
   "Sam?" He heard Aaron's voice from the hallway. "Are you alright dude?"
   Sam managed to whisper a "no" hoping Aaron heard.
    "I'm coming in alright?" Aaron opened the door and his jaw dropped. "Sam! Sam are you alright dude? Colby!" He screamed. "Someone help!" Sam continued coughing, not having any control.
    "What? What?" Colby came around the corner. "Oh my God Sam what the fuck?" Aaron moved out of the way so that Colby could help. "Can you breath?" Colby asked his hands on Sam's shoulders. Sam shook his head and pointed to the toilet. "Is that bloo- did you puke blood?" Sam shook his head and coughed. "You're coughing it?" He nodded.
   "I can't-" Sam gasped. "Breathe."
   "I don't know what to do dude." Colby panicked.
   "What happened?" Corey asked, walking into the bathroom.
   "Sam can't stop coughing blood and he can't breathe. I don't know what to do dude! What do we do?" Colby was more worried than he'd ever been. He's extremely protective of Sam, he's his best friend and couldn't live without him. "Help him."
   Corey stared at Sam with a blank face, trying to think of what to do. "Alright uh...Sam you need to throw up. It might clear up your throat and get the blood out. Doesn't Jake have an inhaler? Aaron go get it from him." Corey wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, and was guessing on what to do, but it was their only hope. He helped Sam lean over the toilet. "Try to gag yourself. Just do something that will make you throw up." Sam put his fingers down his throat and started gagging. Corey looked away, trying not to throw up himself.
    "Here." Aaron said, handing Corey Jake's inhaler.
    "What's going on?" Jake asked, peeking in the doorway.
    "Sam's coughing blood and can't breathe." Colby choked. He kind of sounded like he was going to cry. "Can you go get him some water?" Corey turned to Jake who nodded and ran down the stairs.
    Sam finally managed to throw up, and Corey was right, he could breathe a little better now after taking a puff of the inhaler. Corey wasn't sure if it would do anything but it did. "Can you breathe now?" Sam nodded and took a drink of the water Jake handed him. "Should we call 911?" Corey looked at the rest of the guys who obviously didn't have any more answers than he did. "Okay uh...we'll call if he starts coughing again. What happened Sam?"
    "I just woke up...and I had a bloody nose, so I ran here and started coughing blood." Sam answered breathless.
    "Guys there's a uh... Ouija board set up in Sam's room with candles around it." Aaron said, earning a glare from Sam.
    "We're you playing by yourself again? After I told you not to?" Corey yelled.
    "I'm sorry Corey." Sam murmured.
    "Sorry my ass! If you were sorry wouldn't have done it in the first place!" He stood up, enraged.
    "Dude, we can talk about this later." Colby put his hand on Corey's shoulder. Corey let a breath out, and looked down at Sam who seemed miserable.
    "Do you think it's like a ghost or something doing this to you Sam?" Jake asked.
    "I mean...maybe." Sam answered.
    "Please tell me you at least said goodbye." Corey sighed. Sam went quiet.
    "ARE YOU JOKING!" Corey yelled.
    "Calm down!" Colby said. Corey stormed out and slammed his door to his room. Sam coughed again, which alarmed everyone.
    "Now what?" Aaron asked.
    "We should leave you here in case you need to throw up again. I'll go get a pillow." Colby said.
    "I'm gonna go talk to Corey." Jake walked out.
    "I'm gonna go to my room. Holler if you need anything." Sam nodded and Aaron left too. Colby returned and put a pillow behind Sam's back.
    "Colby." Sam's nose started bleeding again.
    "Don't you get nose bleeds all the time?" Colby asked.
    "Yeah but I got a nose bleed right before I started coughing. What if it's coming again?" Sam said. Right on cue, Sam coughed into his elbow leaving a red stain on his green hoodie.
    The cough attack came back. This time 3x as bad. Sam wasn't breathing at all. There were no breaks between coughs for him to get slight breaths of air. He thought for sure he was going to die on the gross bathroom floor.
    Colby was frantically yelling for help and trying to get Sam to throw up again. But Sam was too busy coughing to listen to anything he said, and probably had no more food to puke.
    "I'm calling 911." Aaron said from the doorway.
    "It's going to be quicker for us to just drive him to the hospital." Colby said over Sam's coughs.
    "That's true. I'll drive." Aaron ran down the stairs as Colby scooped Sam up bridal style and rushed him to the car.
    "Guys we're taking Sam to the hospital!" Colby yelled to Jake and Corey who then ran out of Corey's room.
    "We're right behind you." Jake replied.
    Colby laid Sam in the back of the car, and sat next to him. Watching as he desperately gasped for air. It pained Colby to see him like this. "You're gonna be alright Sam just stay awake." Colby said. Sam's face was turning blue as he stopped making noises. "Stay awake alright." Colby begged, as Sam's eyes closed. "Sam wake up! You've gotta stay awake!" Colby shook him.

Sorry if this is cheesy lol it's my first time writing a story. When this part gets to 10 views I'll release the 2nd part! There's no point in releasing parts if no ones reading, ya know? Thanks for reading! :)