1

Narrator's POV

"Dude, how did your little music video with your hot ass girlfriend go?"

Y/N rolled her eyes as she just sat back in her seat. Everyone was bombarding Christian with questions about this mysterious, famous girlfriend of his. He's been bragging about it for quite a lot, but he just won't spill what her name is.

Even though his girlfriend told him not to tell anyone about anything, he's still managed to let all his close friends know about it.

The Y/E/C-eyed girl had nothing in common with this boy. They studied different things, have different hobbies, speak about women in a different way... Yet, they somehow shared the same friends' group. Although, these so-called friends were really on her last nerve now because the way they talk about Christian's girlfriend, whoever that might be, was just absolutely disgusting and she really doesn't know how much more she can handle of it.

"She's so fucking hot, bro. I'd definitely tap that."

"Ay, you know how they say sharing is caring..." One of his friends then went to wrap his arm around him. "Don't be so selfish, man. You have to share a tiny piece of that."

"How is she in bed though? Is she really the 'shy on the streets, freak in the sheets'-type of girl?"

"Dude, I bet she is. I mean, look at her. There's no way she's a prude in bed too."

"My dick is so much--"

Okay, yeah, this really is reaching the Y/E/C-eyed girl's limit. She glared over at Christian, hoping that he'd say something about it, but all he was doing was laugh all along to the disrespectful shit his friends were saying. It didn't even seem to bother him for the slightest bit. It almost looks like he's proud of it even, that his friends are jealous of him and want his girlfriend too.

"Guys, please just shut the fuck up," Y/N finally called out with deeply furrowed eyebrows.

One of the boys paused with what he was saying and barked out a laugh. "What? Is someone jealous that they're not getting some?"

And then another joined in excitedly. "I'm sure Chris here won't mind sharing his girl with another chick. Bro, that'd be so fucking hot."

The Y/E/C-eyed girl shook her head disapprovingly and just stood up from her seat, she doesn't think she can actually tolerate being in the same presence as any of these people for another second.

Before she could walk away though, someone spoke up again. "Wait, but dude, don't you think Cimorelli gives off a little bit of a lesbian vibe though?"

That certainly stopped Y/N in her tracks. She immediately spun around and stalked her way back to the group. "Who?"

The guy who said it quickly covered his mouth. He wasn't supposed to say that, it was just a slip-up. Christian told them that he'd like to keep his girlfriend's identity as a secret because she wasn't completely ready to come out with her relationship in public yet. Putting him in her music video was her way of telling the world, but before that, no one is really supposed to know about it yet.

Since the guy had his mouth zipped, Y/N turned to Christian and yanked him up from his seat by his collar. "Who is your girlfriend?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Is it Dani?" No reaction. "Amy? Lisa? Katherine? Christina?" No one made the slightest bit of sound at any of the names. Y/N tightened the grip on his shirt as she felt her anger bubble up inside of her. "Don't you fucking dare to tell me it's Lauren."

The boys in the background choked out some laughs. "Oh shit."

Christian flipped them off and tried to get out of the Y/E/C-eyed girl's grip. They might not know each other well, but Y/N had always seemed so quiet and nice, he's never seen her so angry, so he doesn't know what to expect either. "What's your sudden problem?"