Iida X Delinquent (uke) Male Reader (Pt 2)

(M/N)'s POV

Iida and I have been dating for nearly 2 months now...I decided not to tell anyone and so did bakugou, because if this got round to the rest of our group I had the fear that they would kick me out because a Delinquent dating a teachers pet wouldn't go down well with them....

Skip to next morning

I was walking through the school gates when I felt a harsh tug on the collar of my shirt, I choked and as soon as they let go I grasped my bat firmly and swung it round, hoping to hit them in the head but they managed to stop it with their hand.

"hey kid...we need to talk..." it was, of course, you guessed it...Dabi... The last person I wanted to see right now. Dabi grabbed my arm and dragged me to our usual spot behind the school, they were all there, it was like they were waiting for me...my fear levels rose, I could hear my heart pumping faster and faster,my eyes darted around to avoid I contact.

"congratulations!!!" shouted toga in her usual high-pitched voice, they all hugged me at once, a very rare thing from the other 3 boys, but I hugged back anyways. "wait...what was this for?" I questioned, they all gave me a blank stare "today is your 2 month anniversary with Iida you dipshit" bakugou gritted his teeth as he slapped me on the back of my head for forgetting.

'that's today? Shit! I didn't get him anything!.......well, dabi choking me earlier did make me kinda hard not gonna lie, for the first time ever... Thanks dabi...' I thought to myself as bakugou and I walked to our class.

Iida was standing by the door waiting for me, God I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him, don'tcha think?. I tried to maintain my posture and walked calmly up to him, people are looking at me and bakugou, I do not want to be laughed at by happily skipping up to a goodie-two-shoe's.

I get to his side and pull him into the surprisingly empty classroom, "why isn't anyone here yet, didn't class start 20 minutes ago?" I asked the two boys standing either side of me "yes, it did, but Aizawa never showed up so everyone went back home..." my eyes sparkled as I grabbed Iida's hand and ran out of the school leaving Baku chuckling at us as he also made his way back home.

Time skip

Iida and I both chuckled to ourselves as we walked out of the movies, because school wasn't on, we decided to spend our 2 month anniversary doing something other than studying or homework. "that movie was too romantic..." I said to Iida, who kissed me in response and gave me a piggyback ride to my house.

We got to the door and I was about to tell Iida to go home until-- "oi, who's this?" my uncle opened the door and stared at us both "a-ah, well, y-ya see... I thought you were going out tonight, soo....I bought a friend over to keep me company" I looked down hoping my uncle would take the lie and Iida would go along with it "well, I was just about to go out...but no funny business you gay prick, I'll be home late, and clean up after you eat some of yesterday's leftovers, if you don't, you know what's gonna happen..." my uncle smirked, was he trying to embarrass me? I'm not serprised.

"yes uncle..." please don't... "what did you call me? Address me properly you dirty gay rat!" I looked him in the eye wanting to be spared from the embarrassment. He looked back with a glare that could kill. I dropped down onto my knees and hung my head "y-yes.....s-sir" my uncle growled and grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me to look at him, Iida just stood there in shock for the way I was treated "yes....m-m-master..."

He pulled me up by my hair and whispered I'm my ear "good boy... Ya know just because your friends here doesn't give you an excuse to not be punished...I would've punished you in front of him, you know that, pig? I'll still punish you later...for not addressing me properly in the first place" before leaving my uncle spat in my face and punched me in the stomach, then just walked off like nothing happened... This is what you get for living in the shady part of the city I guess...

Iida was still in shock, I looked at him and giggled a small bit my uncle doing that to me made me a bit harder from what dabi did this morning, because the amount of times my uncle 'punished' me he got to learn how meany kinks I actually have, so every time he goes out to drink he always comes back drunk and horny so before he leaves he tries, and is successful most of the time, to 'prepare' me for when he gets home, because he's the one who looks like a rat and a pig and he's never able to get any girls attention, so I'm the only source of pleasure he's got,other than his right hand of course.

"what was that (M/N)..." Iida questioned as I took him inside my uncles house, it was pretty clean for a man like him, why? Because I live here...

If your confused and questioning some things, I can narrow it down for you...I may act like a big bully at school but at home it's the complete opposite did that help?

We both sit and snuggle on the couch as we watch netflix on the TV I bought, "Iida, stay here for a second, imm go get some more popcorn" he nods as I get up and make my way to the kitchen. I look down and realise that I'm still I'm my school uniform, and shit, I'm getting pretty hard...so I quickly run upstairs and change into something that might get Iida's attention...hmm....got it!

I grab my laced pastel pink thigh highs, some white short-shorts and an oversized, knitted, blue pullover with a bee in the middle, thats gonna get his attention for sure. I walked back downstairs, went to the kitchen to grab the bowl of popcorn and sat back down with Iida who immediately noticed that I had changed, he blushed quite a dark red, the most I've ever seen him blush before... I smirked at this and went to sit on his lap.

Nothing...urgh, how much does it take to get this guy hard? If it was just your regular horny teenage boy, we would've had at least 2 rounds already...fuck it, I'm done giving hints.
"Iida?" I see he's avoiding my gase, did  it work? "u-um I was wandering if.....we could.....y-ya know...." without a second thought, Iida picked me up, took me to my room and placed me on my bed he crawled next to me kissing my cheek then pulled me on top of him "do anything you want to me"

I was in shock, were those words normal for Iida? I don't really care at the moment, I just got permission to get rid of my boner, I straddled his legs as I took of the bottom half of his uniform as he undressed his top half. I got lube from my bedside draw and put some on my hands and Iidas surprisingly hard length, he lightly moans from my hands touching him for the first time, I mean, who wouldn't "I'm gonna...p-put it in o-okay?" I stuttered while Iida nodded as I started to slide his cock into my already prepared hole.

As soon as my ass touched his pelvis I lifted back up then proceeded to repeat this motion, I moaned and screamed Iidas name as I picked up the pace we've been going for hours now and he's still shown no signs of wanting release, so I went faster and faster I was paying no attention to myself and came without knowing, Iida came straight after me, a low growl leaving his throat, I swear I instantly go hard again after hearing that noise, I want to hear Iida growl like that a million times before I die.

I slid off of Iida's dick and laid beside him and snuggled into his chest "I didn't think you would let me do that ya know..." I said as I blushed and pushed my face more into his chest as he just chuckles "to be honest, I wasn't expecting it either..." was the last thing I heard until sleep overtook my body.
__________________________________

Okay........Please forgive me for not updating in soooo long, I've been going through some shit and now this quarantine thing which made me 10x more busy so here's a kinda long chapter for you, the hitoshi x Idol Male read should come maybe next week maybe sooner, I'm not sure yet, I just write whenever I feel like it now.

That's for reading

Bai for now~💜

1560 words        unedited 👍