Todoroki X Male Reader

So this is a demon AU requested by my sister! I'm gonna make this smut because it's easier to write to be honest😂 and in this story I'm gonna make you an incubus and todoroki a half incubus half angel cuz why not👌
-----------------------------------------------------------

"oh shut up already" bakugou said in a joking manner to me, I'm his best friend! (bakugou is nice in this, he's also an incubus because I'm gonna make them quite common in the story) "you can't disagree though, he is hot and really sexy" we were both talking about my one and only crush, Shoto Todoroki, the half angel and half..........he's never told anyone what half of other breed he is but on his right he has an angel wing and half a broken halo.

On his left he has a really small black devil horn and a devil wing but I can't quite tell what breed of devil its from, katsu thinks its just a classic one but I think it's something else. Anyways our friend ashido was having a slumber party and everyone was invited.

/time skip to when they give eachother dares (with a bottle)/

Bakugou spins the bottle and it pointed directly at me. I felt heart sink to my stomach, scared about what dare he was going to give me because he knew I liked todoroki!

"(M/N).........." I knew what he was going to say so I just stood up and started to walk towards todoroki "yeah, yeah, I know what you gonna ask so there's no point in saying. Now where's your closest closet ashido?" I picked up todoroki by the collar and dragged him with me.

Mina showed us to her closest closet and I opened the door "set a timer for 7 minutes will ya ashido?" I asked trying to sound in a good mood even though bakugou pissed me off quite a lot. "okay!" she said sounding really happy, is she ok with this? IS TODOROKI OK WITH THIS?!?! I mean.........he looks ok with this, he looks really relaxed but-

wait...WHAT!?!? HE GOT A HARD-ON JUST FROM ME DRAGGING HIM INTO A CLOSET!?!? I cast a sleep spell only strong enough for the closest person near me to be affected but he seems to still be wide awake...

Don't tell me..........he's half incubus too! "well that makes everything else more easy for me" I say with a slight chuckle.

/small time skip to the 'good part'/

"oh fuck~ please (M/N)~ ride me~" it's been 5 minutes already and todoroki's dick isn't even inside of me yet so I went down, slowly, wincing from pain because of the sudden load in my ass. "a-ahh~" I moaned quite loudly as I started to move. Yes, I have had sex so many times and I still wince at pain and moan like a virgin, I start to move at a reasonable pace "a-ahh~ daddy~ your so big~ it feels so good~" god I was so loud! I hear the closet door unlock and it swings open to reveal mina staring at us with everyone else behind her with there phones out and they start to take pictures.

But I didn't care......I started to ride todoroki fast, like....really fast and I moaned like a bitch "A-AHH~ F-FUCK ME~" he was enjoying it though, I could tell "fuck baby I'm gonna cum" I started to shake a little from all the preasure and I'm pretty sure everyone was recording this whole thing.

"m-me too~ but please...cum inside me daddy~ fill me up with your sticky white liquid~" I felt kinda embarrassed because I just said that in front of everyone but it felt so good I couldn't help it "I'm cummi-a-ahhhHHHH~" I did my usual ahgeo face as I rode out my orgasm and I came all over our chests and shoto came inside of me.

/time skip/

After we cleaned up me and shoto both confessed that we had feelings for each other and went to sit down with the others.

Shoto ended up carrying me because the pain from riding him had already got to me, he set me down next to bakugou and then shoto sat next to me as we continued with the night. Bakugou nudged me and smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows at me but I just elbowed him in return and giggled.

/ time skip, 7 years later you and todoroki are now both 22/

"daddy! Papa! Look!" tomoko (yours and todoroki's son who is 6) said as he ran up to me with a picture in his hands. It was a picture of me, todoroki and him but drawn as stick figures "it's beautiful honey, don't you think so too sho?" I turned to my husband for a response "of course it is" tomoko had one angel wing and one demon wing from todoroki and some incubus horns and an incubus tail from me.

Todoroki picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter and placed his hands on my hips as he kissed me deeply, we kissed for about 1 or 2 minutes until I pulled away. "shoto! not infrount of tomoko!" I blushed darkly and looked at our son who was looking like he just realised something  "izumi and I have done that before but not as far as you, where not adults yet so we can't" (izumi is Izukus's and Bakugou's son) you looked him with a face that said 'wtf' in a surprised way.

"tell ya what bukko, as long as izumi is ok with it you can take it as far as you want to when you get to the age of 15 or 16" you slapped shoto's arm because of what he just said and he just smirked.

/time skip, tomoko and izumi are now 15/

"p-please~ f-fuck me~ tomoko~" those four moaned words woke you up that Sunday night, you knew it was coming from your sons room and because you where so tired you decided to just get up and walk in on them. You started to get out of bed and accidentally woke shoto up" baby, what's wrong" he asked sleepily.

"a-ahh~ h-harder~" moans echoed through the walls and used that as your answer "oh......" shoto answered kind of shocked but happy for his son "I'm just gonna ask if they can be a little more quiet" you said as you stood up and walked to tomoko's room.

You swung the door open and they both snapped their heads to look at you "tomoko honey, would you and izumi please be a little quieter, me and sho are trying to sleep" you asked trying not to sound like you just woke up "s-sure thing pops, sorry" tomoko said with a dark blush on his face "I-I'm sorry too a-ahh~ Mr. Todoroki" I smiled at them both before walking out if the room but turning back instantly "oh, I almost forgot, next time just remember to lock the door" I closed the door and walked back to bed.

"how did it go baby?" sho asked as I got under the duvet "it was fine, exept for the fact he didn't lock the door" I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

/time skip to 5am Monday morning/

Tomoko POV

"AHH~ SHO~ HARDER PLEASE~" I woke up by the sound of loud moans coming from my parents room, izumi was already awake and I could tell that he was also woken up by the moans "this has been going on for 2 hours..." he looked at me with a traumatised look on his face and I chuckle at his words.

"bunny we did that too last night, why do you look so traumatised?" he looks at me with a look on his face that just screams 'are you serious' "their so loud!" he whisper yells at me.

/Small time skip after their conversation/

I knock on my parents door and swing it open to reveal them, I slightly cringe at the sight of my dad's fucking eachother. They both stop to turn and look at me "shut up will ya? It's 5am" I say, anger in my voice, but they both just carry on with what they where doing I swear they where trying to piss me off and to push me a little further one of my father's decided to moan "fuck me daddy shoto~" me and izumi both blushed at his words but I just slammed the door and walked back to bed, I could hear them both giggle as I did so. I just let izumi snuggle into my chest as I rested my chin on his head.

/time skip to fluff time!/

We where all sitting on the two couches we had and we where watching a movie zu thought it would be funny to piss me off a little so that's what he did.........HE PUT FUCKING SPICE IN OUR POPCORN!!!! It pissed me off more than he thought it would and only two words came to my mind "fuck you" I said looking down at him, his head on my lap "fuck me?" he said with a loving smile. But I'm not going to go into detail after that...

Thanks for reading!!!!!
Sorry I didn't update yesterday, school was a bitch as always😑. (oof)

Anyway hope you enjoyed, goodbye my children!👋

Word count: 1600!