Iida X Delinquent (uke) Male Reader

Fluff chapter!!!!!👌I'm gonna make the league of villains and bakugou your Delinquent others👍 suggested by XJustMelissaX
-----------------------------------------------------------

(M/N)'s POV

"scram brat!" I shouted at some random kid who I swore had a death wish for messing with me,I walked around to the back of the school and where greeted by the rest of my group.

To school I wore black ripped jeans, a white long-sleeved shirt but I usually rolled the sleeves up just past my elbows, a black cap and a black face mask that had the word 'hentai' printed in white on it. I also carried a baseball bat to tell people that I'd kill them if they came near me.

"sup dipshits" I said as I walked around the corner of the building. As I  did dabi and bakugou both flicked the back of my head in response "ow, I fucking hate you two" I said with chuckle, they know I don't mean it, it's just the way we all talk to eachother.

/Time skip cuz I'm hella lazy/

I was walking down the hall and all of a sudden my ass hit the floor I looked up as saw the blue haired bastard that knocked me over "hey, next time, watch where your fucking going" I stood up and brushed myself off.

"please, don't use that language at school! And I'm sorry!" he bowed slightly and walked off, I had a deep blush on my face and two words in my mind "he's hot...." I accidentally said that out loud, shit!

"pffft- what the fuck dude" Bakugou patted me on the shoulder and walked with me to class "fuck off, you asshole" "shut up you fucking bottom"

/time skip a few weeks later/

It's been a few weeks since I ran into Iida and now just the thought of him makes me blush,weve become really good friends! But I don't like that uraraka girl and I can tell by the way she looks at me she doesnt like me either. (URARAKA'S JEALOUS!!!!)

The gang realised that I was getting softer and softer every day, dabi and bakugou deicide to tease me about it, toga and I talk about him and deku (toga's crush is deku all the way!) like two girls talking about their crush (well no shit sherlock, exept ones a boy :3) and, tomura and kurogiri don't seem to bothered about it so I'm sure it's ok with them.

/time skip to class/

"um hey, Iida...I need to talk to you its quite important" I scratched the back of my neck as Iida turned to look at me (your shorter that Iida, the top of your head is just below his bottom jaw) "ah, (M/N), I was planning on talking to you too, but please, you talk first" you blushed darkly "no, no, you can talk first" you said as you waved your hands around "how about we say it at the some time then?" you nodded your head and both counted down 1.........2..........3.........
"I like you, more that a friend!" you both said in unison and blushed darkly as you did.

Iida looked at you with a loving smile on his lips and kissed you just as bakugou and uraraka walked into the class (they are not together cuz uraraka likes Iida) you both parted when you heard bakugou shout "(M/N) I KNEW IT!!!" you looked at uraraka who had a face full of jealousy, you just smirked and flipped her off.

Iida picked you up like you where a small child and kissed you again, as he did he looked at uraraka straight in the eyes and flipped her off himself.
"jeez four eyes, I didn't take you for the type to flip someone off" Bakugou said as he flung his bag on the floor and sat down, I stared daggers at bakugou and started to let out a low growl from the mean nickname he gave my now new boyfriend and at the same time we both flipped eachother off.

(A/N)

THANKS FOR READING THIS NEW CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG. School is a bitch (as always)

Anyways I hope you enjoyed, bye my children!👋

Word count: 716