Bakugou X Male Reader Pt. 2

I AM RE-WRITING THE FIRST PART THATS WHY ITS NOT HERE

3rd person POV

You and bakugou both had lust in your eyes as you stare at eachother in a loving way. "baby, I can't take this anymore" Bakugou grunted before he forces your mouth onto his dick. You gaged a bit at the sudden load down your throat but started sucking anyway, you pulled off his now wet erection and without preparing yourself, you sat on it.

You had tears in your eyes from the pain but you also felt so much pleasure you felt like you could cum right then and there. "ride me baby~" Bakugou teased you with dirty words as he bucked his hips making you moan.

You start to move, slowly at first "a-ahh~" you moan as you start to pick up the pace, slamming onto his member harder "fuck me daddy~" you moaned loudly but as soon as you did bakugou flipped you over so you where on the bed and he started to fuck you quite slowly.

"A-ahh~ daddy please~ faster~" you moaned out, eyes filled with pure lust as you stared at him.

Bakugou quicked his pace a small bit making you moan louder, you covered your mouth instantly because you didn't want to wake anyone up but bakugou slapped your hand away.

"don't, I want to hear your sweet moans~" he starts to get faster and faster and it drives you crazy "OH YES DADDY FUCK ME~ YOUR FAT COCK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE OF ME~" Bakugou just smirked at your words and pounded you at an inhuman pace. "baby, I'm gonna cum~" Bakugou groans as his thrusts start to get a little sloppy.

"fill me up with your white sticky liquids~ please~" you moan just before the both of you cum, bakugous load in your ass and your load all over his and yours chests.

/Time skip to next morning/

(M/N)'s  POV

I woke up in bakugous bed with a horrible pain in my lower half "oww, my ass hurts" I say trying to rub the pain away but it still kills, "of corse it would hurt from the way that I pounded you last night baby" Bakugou chuckled as he kissed my forehead and got up.

"I'll get recovery girl to give you some crutches so you can get around school without me needing to carry you" he smiled gently whilst trying to dress you after dressing himself.

/timeskip to class/

(You now have crutches for the day)

still (M/N)'s POV

Bakugou got it to class 10 minutes before me, I wasn't late but I felt tike I was, we still have 5 minutes before class starts. I open the door to class 1-A and walk to my sister ochako and her friends "hey guys" I say with a bright smile "ooooo~ what happened to you~?" uraraka teased as she saw all the bite marks and hikeys all over my neck (she can see because the tie strangles you so you wear it loose and have your top two buttons undone) my face instantly goes red but you decide to tell her the truth.

"I-I......" I'm to embarrassed to tell her! But I told my self I would.........fuck it... "I had sex" I told her when iida wasn't listening so he wouldn't shout at me. Hers and Midoriyas faces both turned bright red at the answer I gave. "O-oh....." Midoriya stuttered with his face still red. "awww, how cute!" uraraka said with a smile on her face "if he breaks your heart I'll kill him..." her face went from a cheery smile to a serious lookin 1 second. Just then the bell rang.

"Another start to a boring day...."

(A/N)

THANKS FOR READING THE LAST PART OF THE BAKUGOU X MALE READER!!!! I hope to be able to update this book every day if I have the time but school can be a bitch and get in the way.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'll see all of you in the next chapter.

Goodbye my children!

Word count: 681