(31): Meeting again the woman makes him cheats on you

Requested by : @Huyentrn69

Warning

The girl is a war freak

Girlfriend is a little Savage (idk how to make one TwT)

Boyfriend is just watching the fight but tried to stop but mostly watching

The girl was jealous and you too

The girlfriend was muted (on the ither scenario)

The girl was an Attention Seeker but in the end she'll be the one who is embarrassed

America :

You and America are dating! It was a nice evening, walking down the street, watching some talented people in the street, eat foods... But someone ruined it... The GIRRRLLL "well well well, look who it is..." The female said "uhmmm, sorry, you're talking to me?" You asked "of course you idiot! Give me back my man! He's mine first! You just ruined our moment that day!" You gasp then sarcastically laughed "wtf, the first thing I knew... You are just a random girl flirting and stealling someone's boyfriend..." You said still laughing "you slut!" You stopped laughing then looked to her eyes... Giving her a death glare... "First of all I am not a mirror to mention yourself and second, he's my boyfriend first you just wanted to steal him because you never got one because of that bitchy attitude and lastly... Before you fight someone.. And mention inappropriate words... Look infront of the mirror then mention what you said to me" she seems scared of what you said with matching death glares from you.. She rolled her eyes then slapped you "How dare you say those words infront of me!" You clenched your hand into a fist then looked into her eyes.. You were about to fight her back when America holds your waist "Sheesh, how dare you slap my girlfriend? You tricked me that day! Then you have a guts to shout, call not nice words and slap my girlfriend? Go before I could hurt you" America said... The girl sobbed then left... "The next time you cheat, I would literally kill that girl and you too... Idiotic capitalist oil Pig" you said moving his hand away from your waist then started walking.

Russia :

You were in the club doing your usual job as a DJ, "Y/N IN THE HOUSSEEE!!!" The crowd shoited as you smiled them and make the music even more wilder well the club was soundproff so of you were outside the club you won't hear anything... If you aren't used to load music you would literally cover your ears but you will still hear the music if you're inside the Club... The music was full max and it was getting wilder every bit of minute... Not until someone slapped you making the music stop... The crowd was confused then looked at the DJ's place... "HOW DARE YOU STOLE RUSSIA FROM ME!!! HE WAS MINEE!!!" The female shouted.. You pushed the girl away from you then glare at her "he was never yours stranger I don't know, you were just making it! He was my boyfriend first and you make him cheats at me so stop claiming him because he choosed me than you" you looked at the bouncers(?) then give them the sign of put her out...

Germany :

You were doing your business in the coffee shop inside the office.. You just finished the paperworks so you are now fixing the table of yours... When someone knocked on the door "come in" you said.. You softly grabbed the frame then smiled sweetly... Ot was a family picture of your family and his family. The weirdest thing happen last night was they fight then they become friend... After the dinner your Mom suggest do some family picture.... "U-Uhmmm, I came for an interview..." The female said... You looked at the female then you gasp... It was the girl! "Oh sorry... I think you went into the wrong place.. We're not hiring..." You said looking down "so what place is this?" The girl asked "Coffee Shop" "this is a trash! Its so ugly so cheap! I'm out of here!" She was about to stood when you stood up first "how dare you insult my shop?! After you make my boyfriend cheats at me then come into my shop? Now leave before I could harm you...." You said turning your head away from her...