(37): When you were gone for a day

REQUESTED BY : Ester_Cloen

This Part is short so please forgive me.

Also tothe new requests I'm not be able to write them. The request from message board. I can't write them. Please understand. I'm very busy lately and can't think more clearly.

Also like I said. REQUEST ARE CLOSED. Please understand.

And if not, you may-freely leave the book.

America :

it was a cold day in the US and you were out somewhere.

America somehow thought about him cooking for you this Dinner. So he cooks your favorite dishes and prepaired for a Special Romantic Dinner. He didn't know why all of sudden he wanted to do this to you. Or make this romantically special scenario.

All he knew that he wanted to make you feel so special. Like he wanted to feel you that always by him. But he wanted to make it very very special so he doesn't do this occasionally.

So he waited in the Table to you to come to the Kitchen or come back home after a tiring work.

But as he waited, years has passed---- Eh, Hours has passed and you haven't showed up yet. He didn't saw you earlier either. Morning or Afternoon. No, as if he woke up without you next to him.

He then thought....

"What if she's just my dream...?"

He then started panicking and started looking around. Trashing the entire house.

"Where is she?!" He started to get even more scared like his life depends in this situation. He started to walk out and look around the town. Hoping that he'll see you somewhere.

He even started asking for help. Hoping that he can now enable to find you. But he didn't. He still can't find Y/N L/N.

He went back to his house a little happy that you were real. But mostly sad that he can't see you this day.

He ignored the kitchen full of romantic Prepairation and just walk to the room. He lays down and started getting his phone and called you. But no answer. Where could you be? And why aren't you home.

The next day, you came back with a horrible face. Your hair is so messy like you haven't brush it for years.

You didn't even think about why would you sleep at work. You still have a paperworks to do. You skipped meals and dinner for that work your boss gave you. You walked upstairs and went to the bedroom to see America laying on the bed sleeping. You sigh and went to your Working Table to start working. Then you drift into sleep.

You really are having a stressfuly day.

Russia :

It was a usual cold day in Russia. All people in Russia embrace it and enjoyed it. But this usual cold day to russia is a big NO for him.

He can't find you anywhere, Russia himself .

He just came back home dawn then he found you nowhere in the house. Of course Russia panicked because of this and started dialing your Phone but it can't reach you.

He started to get worried then he said to himself that you're just at work.

So he went to the kitchen and grabbed some vodka he drank then spit it out remembering that it's sunday. He called all your friends in his phone asking if they see you anywhere but they say no.

Russia went outside with his typical Warm Clothes. And started searching for you.

He was thinking where could you be in this morning? I mean, you always sleep for almost 24 hours during Sunday.