Looking

Aiden's POV

I walked the hallways of the pack house with my hands in my pockets and staring at the ground. It had been a month sense she left. I felt the loss of my mate every second of it. I can't believe I ordered her around after she left i distroyed the pack house I broke tables and lamps flipped furniture punch holes in the walls and even broke a few windows. The pack had retreated to the back up pack house where they wouldn't run into me, after the last guy that ran into me I killed him when all he did was look at me.

I know I screwed up big time o tried to follow her scent but it was raining when she left and her scent disappeared  with the rain. I've looked and looked for signs of my mate but I couldn't find any I even sent out two search party's 5 wolves in each and told them not to come home unless she was with them.

My wolf had shut me out of his mind and had retreated far back into my mind where I couldn't find him. He loved her so much it didn't matter to him the she felt safe in her wolf form. It shouldn't have bothered me either, I knew I had screwed up when I seen the look in her eyes and her wolf actually started to take over her eyes going black.

I thought she'd be back but she never came and now my wolf feels like he's dieing and I'm no better off. He won't even let me shift anymore.

I walked into the living room looking at the TV I sighed and set on the broken couch and stared blankly at the shattered screen. The once nicely polished wooden floor below my feet covered in scratches and scrapes. I looked sideways seeing the pictures on the walls shattered or busted up in pieces on the ground I turned back to look through the kitchen door seeing the blood on the counter from my third in command when I tore his throat out and his motionless wolf laying on the ground  beside the counter. I turned the opposite way and looked at the carpet below the stairs it was ripped up and torn. I turned back toward the TV and looked at the shattered glass table in front of me. Before looking at my hands on the once nice brown couch I traced the rips and random splinters of wood stuck in it. Before standing up and walking to the front door or the entrance sense the door was on the other side of the yard.

I stood there for and hour before walking into the forest in search of my mate once again.