My human side

~ A year later~

As I laid on the porch my ears lay flat on my neck and my eyes were squeeze shut as my fur bristled at the memories of the guy that was my mate flashed through my mind. It had been close to a year sense I had been corrupted. Me and Alex had become great friends my master sometimes let me go on runs with him. But he really had to encourage me.

Most of the time Alex was training me under the close watch of my master. Making sure he didnt injure me.

Alex was kind to me and gentle he never went hard on me, which confused me because how was I going to get better if he didnt.

A rustling in the bushes acrossed the yard brought me back to reality. I jumped to my feet and growled. My ears shoved forward and my eyes scanning the tree line. I smelled the scent of a werewolf but I found that it wasn't Alex's.

I barked loudly to alert my master. He appeared next to me in seconds. What is it Calla?

I shook my head and pawned the ground a signal Alex trained me to do, it mentioned werewolf.

How many? I shook my head I didn't know.

Alex is on his way." I barked telling him that I heard him. His hand reached to my neck. With a brush of his figures I shivered I had learned that the signal ment there was danger.

I tensed waiting for the comand. .....go!

I leaped off the porch and ran into the trees tracking the wolf that had been there I only found one scent so I locked on and followed it.

~2 days later~

I was still following the trail it wasn't the first time this scent had been on my masters land and this time I planned on catching the wolf. Shortly after I started following the trail I heard Alex on my heals but given I'm smaller I last way longer then a big wolf of his weight. And he soon lost me about 20 minutes after he started following me.

It had rained the night before so the wolf's scent was hard to follow.

As I was running I felt like I crashed through a border.

Moments later I sensed like I was being followed. They were suddently running beside me. Knowing I couldn't take them if it came it. I picked up speed running faster.

The wolves that were running at my sides disappeared and soon in their place we're different wolves. I had been running for an hour and the wolves have changed 3 times. One wolf suddenly nipped at my side. Making me jump sideways changing the direction I was running up ahead I seen steel bars that a arched up high. Another wolf bit at my other side making me change direction again. They were running my into a trap but I was trained to see it coming.

Feet from the steel bars instead of running into them I used the rest of my energy to leap as high as I could the other wolves stopped in their tracks so they wouldn't run into the bars I had barely cleared the steel bars and landed on the ground on the other side hard. I felt my paw cramp with pain. I lifted it and looked around frantically, looking for a place to escape.

I heard a clicking noise and jumped backwards as the steel bars grew taller then they were. They stopped growing at well over ten feet high. I couldn't jump those again. Another click then the bars started moving closer to me I turned to run but there were bars behind me to and on both side they were closing in. I kept running in circles trying to get out before I knew it there was only a ten by ten foot pen looking up the top bars closed the top now it was a cage and tall steel bared cage and I had no way of getting out. I started whining. I started breathing heavier and heavier.

It was getting to hard to breath black spots formed in my eyes the bars weren't moving but it felt like they were still closing in on me. I hated being caged.

I heard people moving around in the back ground.

"I thinks she's having a panic attack alpha."

"I don't know how to help her if she is she could harm any of us that go in there to help."

I closed my eyes and fell to the ground. I had passed out.

~unknown~

"Get her out and move her to the permanent cage."

"Yes alpha."

I watched my beta walk into the cage and picked up the small female wolf everyone was confused when she passed out and didn't shift back to her human form.

He moved her to the cage and the bars went back to the ground waiting for another rogue.

"What's wrong with her and wheres her human form?" Asked my beta.

"I don't know man I don't know."